Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 27816
-
01-31-24 10:16 #23346Senior Member

Posts: 85Ivy MILF
She belongs here. I have bb'd here six or seven times. She is also tight. A bit hard to schedule with and she does smoke fentanyl. She also gives great head.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 06:29 #23345Regular Member

Posts: 3Ivy
She belongs. $$ will get it done. Communication is a little tricky, but overall not too bad. Fun little MILF, that will wrap her legs around you when you're at the finish line.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 01:28 #23344Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah, I saw her maybe a month ago.
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 23:20 #23343Senior Member

Posts: 69Did she look like any of these pictures?
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/847055297950
-
01-30-24 23:06 #23342Senior Member

Posts: 34Still doing it!
Wow I can't believe she's still running scams in Washington even though her Twitter says she is in the Midwest. She's been doing this for a while under the name horror who*re and horror harlot. Also stole onlyfans pics from other girls to make it seem like she had a group of women. Just the quintessential deposit scammer.
Originally Posted by FrankWood56
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:46 #23341Senior Member

Posts: 91Ivy milf
Any intel if this one belongs here and if is worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...n/219599951550
Thanks.
-
01-30-24 20:59 #23340Senior Member

Posts: 341I don't know I she is real or not but sometimes pictures in the mirror get reversed making the right hand look like the left hand and vice versa.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 20:48 #23339Senior Member

Posts: 148Something happen
Something happened I don't know about?
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 19:45 #23338Senior Member

Posts: 49Why would you want to do that?
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 19:27 #23337Regular Member

Posts: 2Scammer
Tried once, asks for a deposit. Once sent, she went radio silence. Stay away and f you want to keep your money to give to someone deserving.
Originally Posted by FrankWood56
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 18:13 #23336Senior Member

Posts: 84Can you pickup the bitches at Southcenter Mall?
No way I'm paying $1 k for any pussy ever but I may be able to attract one at the Mall since rent is due in 2 days LOL where do they hangout? Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 17:36 #23335Senior Member

Posts: 47Does she belong here
-
01-30-24 16:49 #23334Senior Member

Posts: 148Blueeyedmassuce
Has anyone seen here lately?
-
01-30-24 00:45 #23333Senior Member

Posts: 1305Gift 1? Or gift 2?
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 00:37 #23332Senior Member

Posts: 214Wish I knew it was an option! I was always a fan but never in my neck of woods.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



