Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 27809
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23324

  2. #23323

    Possible New Provider

    So, I cam across this lady's ad around Christmas. Looks great. We were just about to meet, then she asked for verification picture. So I sent one, asked her for one. She sent me one and the tattoos didn't match on her hand. She sent a pic with her left hand up and nope, no tattoos on the hand like the picture. I mentioned it and she got a little confrontational, not much, but a little and stopped responding to my texts. She is cute and the picture was a cute Latina chick as well. Fuck wish I didn't say anything. Regardless, she offers bare via text and has a good price point. Bare was just an additional $. So, my question for the board is, who the hell has seen this chick and is she the one in her pictures? Somebody has to know if it's legit. She does not post regularly. You can do some searches for Sexxxy with three exes and you might find another ad from her in December. I just need to know if I should try again or let this one pass?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/575159774598

  3. #23322

    Lexi

    Lexi.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?601075-LexiLuv206

    I picked Lexi. We hung out in my van. Let her party some. Then full bbfscip.

    Dirty girl. Claimed she rarely allowz BBFS. LOL I said, of course you don't. She wanted extra. LOL.

    I laughed and kicked her out. She is pretty strung out.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  4. #23321
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, ad says no PSE. Wonder if that includes BBFS.
    She is not going to advertise it, but maybe if you are nice and ask in person after getting her turned on.

    Don't know worked for me, she just hopped on and asked if it was OK and I said yes and that has continued as we kept seeing each other.

  5. #23320

    Nolina Nyx no PSE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1013  [View Original Post]
    Fun girl, some XXX. Scenes out there. Sweetheart. May be first visit to Seattle.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NolinaNyx1

    Has been open minded in the past.
    Hmm, ad says no PSE. Wonder if that includes BBFS.

  6. #23319

    Nolina Nyx

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1013  [View Original Post]
    Fun girl, some XXX. Scenes out there. Sweetheart. May be first visit to Seattle.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NolinaNyx1

    Has been open minded in the past.
    Thanks for sharing. I have seen her videos on NVG. She is a hottie and seems to love being fucked.

  7. #23318
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, this is really good that she told you. Honesty and openness when it comes to STIs should be actively encouraged. Same with HSV-2. Providers need to disclose that shit.
    I was surprised the amount of providers in the hsv+ community on FetLife. I know of two in Portland.

  8. #23317

    Nolina Nyx

    Fun girl, some XXX. Scenes out there. Sweetheart. May be first visit to Seattle.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NolinaNyx1

    Has been open minded in the past.

  9. #23316
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B
    There's nothing about her that is remotely special. Go to Southcenter Mall and you'll see Eastern Euro chicks that are hotter than her. The funny thing is that she plays herself off like she's some luxurious companion, but she's posting in the LMA-LMS all the time bottom-feeding that I'm sure she's negotiating well below $1 K.

    Sure, there's going to be the simps that are going to pay the full $1 K, but that's what TNA is anyways since the pussy mafia has taken over.

  10. #23315

    Yes, what he said!

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, this is really good that she told you. Honesty and openness when it comes to STIs should be actively encouraged. Same with HSV-2. Providers need to disclose that shit.
    Where is the damn like button for this?

  11. #23314
    Honestly, this is really good that she told you. Honesty and openness when it comes to STIs should be actively encouraged. Same with HSV-2. Providers need to disclose that shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.

  12. #23313

    Go Figure!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Oh no. This not first time.
    Which means someone keeps giving it to her.

    Stay safe and stay hard.

  13. #23312

    Mzbedroomeyes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.
    At least she was responsible and sent you a text. Got to admire that.

  14. #23311
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B
    I bet guys are falling over themselves to get to her. Read the reviews!! (face palm). She's getting it I'm sure of it!

  15. #23310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.
    Yikes! At least she told you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape