Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 27836
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23351
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No she has not. I do not see anything linking her to me on Twitter or TNA. Not sure what you mean, but she has not "quoted" me anywhere. Care to elaborate?
    Just like BusSit69 mentioned in his response to you, her page had a screenshot about someone reaching out to her with BBFS and she'll report that. Now the screenshot is gone from her page.

  2. #23350
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Avoid unless you want the gift.
    Thank you for that tip. Seriously.

  3. #23349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    FYI, the CamillaLove on TNA now using the same profile is not the same girl as before.
    2 CamillaLove's?

  4. #23348
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. I have seen her videos on NVG. She is a hottie and seems to love being fucked.
    She looks hot as fuck. $500 isn't really absurd but I hate paying more than $4 an hour. Maybe someone can report in and convince it's worth it.

  5. #23347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Be Careful Out There

    Was listening to the radio this morning and they had a report saying, that though gonorrhea cases are on the decline, syphilis cases have skyrocketed to levels not seen since the 1950's.might want to back off on the bare play for a bit.

  6. #23346

    Ivy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Any intel if this one belongs here and if is worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...n/219599951550

    Thanks.
    She belongs here. I have bb'd here six or seven times. She is also tight. A bit hard to schedule with and she does smoke fentanyl. She also gives great head.

  7. #23345

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Any intel if this one belongs here and if is worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...n/219599951550

    Thanks.
    She belongs. $$ will get it done. Communication is a little tricky, but overall not too bad. Fun little MILF, that will wrap her legs around you when you're at the finish line.

  8. #23344
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen here lately?
    Yeah, I saw her maybe a month ago.

  9. #23343
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    So, I cam across this lady's ad around Christmas. Looks great. We were just about to meet, then she asked for verification picture. So I sent one, asked her for one. She sent me one and the tattoos didn't match on her hand. She sent a pic with her left hand up and nope, no tattoos on the hand like the picture. I mentioned it and she got a little confrontational, not much, but a little and stopped responding to my texts. She is cute and the picture was a cute Latina chick as well. Fuck wish I didn't say anything. Regardless, she offers bare via text and has a good price point. Bare was just an additional $. So, my question for the board is, who the hell has seen this chick and is she the one in her pictures? Somebody has to know if it's legit. She does not post regularly. You can do some searches for Sexxxy with three exes and you might find another ad from her in December. I just need to know if I should try again or let this one pass?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/575159774598
    Did she look like any of these pictures?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/847055297950

  10. #23342

    Still doing it!

    Wow I can't believe she's still running scams in Washington even though her Twitter says she is in the Midwest. She's been doing this for a while under the name horror who*re and horror harlot. Also stole onlyfans pics from other girls to make it seem like she had a group of women. Just the quintessential deposit scammer.

  11. #23341

    Ivy milf

    Any intel if this one belongs here and if is worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...n/219599951550

    Thanks.

  12. #23340
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    So, I cam across this lady's ad around Christmas. Looks great. We were just about to meet, then she asked for verification picture. So I sent one, asked her for one. She sent me one and the tattoos didn't match on her hand. She sent a pic with her left hand up and nope, no tattoos on the hand like the picture. I mentioned it and she got a little confrontational, not much, but a little and stopped responding to my texts. She is cute and the picture was a cute Latina chick as well. Fuck wish I didn't say anything. Regardless, she offers bare via text and has a good price point. Bare was just an additional $. So, my question for the board is, who the hell has seen this chick and is she the one in her pictures? Somebody has to know if it's legit. She does not post regularly. You can do some searches for Sexxxy with three exes and you might find another ad from her in December. I just need to know if I should try again or let this one pass?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/575159774598
    I don't know I she is real or not but sometimes pictures in the mirror get reversed making the right hand look like the left hand and vice versa.

  13. #23339

    Something happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Why would you want to do that?
    Something happened I don't know about?

  14. #23338
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen here lately?
    Why would you want to do that?

  15. #23337

    Scammer

    Tried once, asks for a deposit. Once sent, she went radio silence. Stay away and f you want to keep your money to give to someone deserving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape