Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 565
-
03-13-24 12:53 #415Senior Member

Posts: 91Naomi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...i/762205740853
Had a dream about this one. She got to the hotel in time. Came in. Did the LE check. Looked great. Her face is stunning!! Nice plump body. Great tase and no odor. Drawback is activities are not as described on STG. No DFK, no BBBJ, no CIM, didn't inquire about anal after all the other no's. Plus side is, she is the girl in the ad. She is a great time!! Just about all positions were had. Everything is covered. I would def see her again.
-
03-12-24 23:24 #414Regular Member

Posts: 17I meet up with her no problem maybe 6 weeks ago. Nice clean studio apartment. But. She isn't the girl in the ad. She's a black woman with a fatter lower half. She was super nice but I only got a handjob and that's it because I didn't supply my own condom. Of course she doesn't tell you any of this before you go meet her. So while she is legit, I wouldn't trust her.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:12 #413Senior Member

Posts: 213Fixed Link
This one works: https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...l/613651139380.
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 08:39 #412Senior Member

Posts: 224Another Crystal
The link doesn't work. Can you please fix it.
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 08:25 #411Senior Member

Posts: 213Another Crystal
An appointment feel through, and I had been seeing her post for a long time, so thought I'd give her a try: https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...l/613651139380..
Pics are old and don't show the belly or scraggly hair. Very messy apartment, but reasonably clean. Should have walked out but little head won so stayed for hhr. Soft, talented mouth, lots of ball licking and CIM. However, can't recommend and won't repeat.
-
03-10-24 22:21 #410Senior Member

Posts: 2124Every time I spoke to her I use different burner numbers when it came to meeting up she would go she would give you a price you say cool I'd come over to to do the session and then she disappears when message you back so either she's fake or just a junkie.
Originally Posted by Shrufer
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 18:19 #409Senior Member

Posts: 55I asked about her in the past. The responses Said it's not the same girl in the ad. Post 343. I did try contacting her a couple times to possibly see her and hopefully get a legit picture. But she was quick to block me. Stay safe if you decide too go through with it.
Originally Posted by Shrufer
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 10:20 #408Senior Member

Posts: 64Miss Best in Town
She sounds legit on the phone, been posting since Nov last year mostly in York and few times in Harrisburg. Has reasonable donation suggestion, and same pics always. Pics leads to nothing other than her ads.
Anyone has any experience with her or any previous posts? I tried looking for her on forum but didn't got any.
https://york.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / fe47 ee0 c-6 f38-4 ae6-ac4 d-674 c8 b169061.
-
02-06-24 10:29 #407Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
Has a few kids so can only meet during the day. Met her once overall it was ok. I wouldn't say she's worth that asking price though.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:41 #406Senior Member

Posts: 115Have seen the first one about 2 yrs ago. Thought reviewed but can't find post. Standard service nice MILF body was row house in York with kid in house.
Originally Posted by DeepBlue798
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:16 #405Senior Member

Posts: 183The 1st one has been discussed / reviewed on here in the following postings: 391,388, 383,381, 377.
Originally Posted by DeepBlue798
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 16:23 #404Senior Member

Posts: 224Any info about these two?
I'm interested in these two ladies but it's impossible to get service related information from them. I hate it when they are extremely paranoid about talking service related.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...c/249682080555
https://sumosear.ch/phone/223-251-5382
And.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...i/087370112955
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/717-447-8499
-
01-30-24 15:57 #403Senior Member

Posts: 115Fetlife. Social gook up site for those into more of the kink BDSM lifestyle. A lot of girls pretending be t ok be dom or sub are on there. Some pros and some just looking for plain old hookups.
Originally Posted by NedFlanders710
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 13:36 #402Senior Member

Posts: 294Just curious what's fet? This chick sound like my speed.
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 14:13 #401Senior Member

Posts: 79Fun ones in York
First off, RED FLAG, poster with the numbers 570 xxxx339 & 717xxxx767. Advertising on stg with a picture of white blonde and hanging poster that says "SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE GIRLS".
SAYS SHE'S UNDER 18.
Yep. Why?
Onwards, met with https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/379466500874.
Didn't look like her pictures in red. Kinda skinny. Booty looked bigger in pics. Was on period so only took head. Willing to meet and slurp. Would recommend but terrible texter. 250.
Met a LOVELY **** from lancaster. She's on Fet under sweetnsassysam. Eager to use holes and please. Literally happy to skull fuck. My kinda chick. 300.









Reply With Quote






