Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrufer  [View Original Post]
    She sounds legit on the phone, been posting since Nov last year mostly in York and few times in Harrisburg. Has reasonable donation suggestion, and same pics always. Pics leads to nothing other than her ads.

    Anyone has any experience with her or any previous posts? I tried looking for her on forum but didn't got any.

    https://york.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / fe47 ee0 c-6 f38-4 ae6-ac4 d-674 c8 b169061.
    Every time I spoke to her I use different burner numbers when it came to meeting up she would go she would give you a price you say cool I'd come over to to do the session and then she disappears when message you back so either she's fake or just a junkie.

  2. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrufer  [View Original Post]
    She sounds legit on the phone, been posting since Nov last year mostly in York and few times in Harrisburg. Has reasonable donation suggestion, and same pics always. Pics leads to nothing other than her ads.

    Anyone has any experience with her or any previous posts? I tried looking for her on forum but didn't got any.

    https://york.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / fe47 ee0 c-6 f38-4 ae6-ac4 d-674 c8 b169061.
    I asked about her in the past. The responses Said it's not the same girl in the ad. Post 343. I did try contacting her a couple times to possibly see her and hopefully get a legit picture. But she was quick to block me. Stay safe if you decide too go through with it.

  3. #408

    Miss Best in Town

    She sounds legit on the phone, been posting since Nov last year mostly in York and few times in Harrisburg. Has reasonable donation suggestion, and same pics always. Pics leads to nothing other than her ads.

    Anyone has any experience with her or any previous posts? I tried looking for her on forum but didn't got any.

    https://york.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / fe47 ee0 c-6 f38-4 ae6-ac4 d-674 c8 b169061.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  4. #407

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/justine-love

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/miss-ashley-298/

    She's been advertising in York and Baltimore for at least 6 months, but I can't find any reviews. I'm interested in may TOFTT but would love some insight if available. Oddly, her name on the website link for Tyst is Justine Love. Anyway, I'm cross posting on the Baltimore page as well.

    Thanks.

    Monger.
    Has a few kids so can only meet during the day. Met her once overall it was ok. I wouldn't say she's worth that asking price though.

  5. #406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlue798  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in these two ladies but it's impossible to get service related information from them. I hate it when they are extremely paranoid about talking service related.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...c/249682080555

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/223-251-5382

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...i/087370112955

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/717-447-8499
    Have seen the first one about 2 yrs ago. Thought reviewed but can't find post. Standard service nice MILF body was row house in York with kid in house.

  6. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlue798  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in these two ladies but it's impossible to get service related information from them. I hate it when they are extremely paranoid about talking service related.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...c/249682080555

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/223-251-5382

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...i/087370112955

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/717-447-8499
    The 1st one has been discussed / reviewed on here in the following postings: 391,388, 383,381, 377.

  7. #404

    Any info about these two?

    I'm interested in these two ladies but it's impossible to get service related information from them. I hate it when they are extremely paranoid about talking service related.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...c/249682080555

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/223-251-5382

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...i/087370112955

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/717-447-8499

  8. #403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlanders710  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what's fet? This chick sound like my speed.
    Fetlife. Social gook up site for those into more of the kink BDSM lifestyle. A lot of girls pretending be t ok be dom or sub are on there. Some pros and some just looking for plain old hookups.

  9. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    First off, RED FLAG, poster with the numbers 570 517 9339 & 717-614-0767. Advertising on stg with a picture of white blonde and hanging poster that says "SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE GIRLS".

    SAYS SHE'S UNDER 18.

    Yep. Why?

    Onwards, met with https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/379466500874.

    Didn't look like her pictures in red. Kinda skinny. Booty looked bigger in pics. Was on period so only took head. Willing to meet and slurp. Would recommend but terrible texter. 250.

    Met a LOVELY **** from lancaster. She's on Fet under sweetnsassysam. Eager to use holes and please. Literally happy to skull fuck. My kinda chick. 300.
    Just curious what's fet? This chick sound like my speed.

  10. #401

    Fun ones in York

    First off, RED FLAG, poster with the numbers 570 xxxx339 & 717xxxx767. Advertising on stg with a picture of white blonde and hanging poster that says "SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE GIRLS".

    SAYS SHE'S UNDER 18.

    Yep. Why?

    Onwards, met with https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/379466500874.

    Didn't look like her pictures in red. Kinda skinny. Booty looked bigger in pics. Was on period so only took head. Willing to meet and slurp. Would recommend but terrible texter. 250.

    Met a LOVELY **** from lancaster. She's on Fet under sweetnsassysam. Eager to use holes and please. Literally happy to skull fuck. My kinda chick. 300.

  11. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky2  [View Original Post]
    See post #341 below.
    Thanks. Seems like she's been on SA and the like and recently turned pro. Rates have jumped dramatically. Not sure if she's worth the asking rate, but good to know she's real and somewhat legit. Appreciate the feedback. I'll keep you posted if we meet.

  12. #399

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/justine-love

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/miss-ashley-298/

    She's been advertising in York and Baltimore for at least 6 months, but I can't find any reviews. I'm interested in may TOFTT but would love some insight if available. Oddly, her name on the website link for Tyst is Justine Love. Anyway, I'm cross posting on the Baltimore page as well.

    Thanks.

    Monger.
    See post #341 below.

  13. #398

    Ashley Elise (Mom Next Door)

    Anyone see this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/justine-love

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/miss-ashley-298/

    She's been advertising in York and Baltimore for at least 6 months, but I can't find any reviews. I'm interested in may TOFTT but would love some insight if available. Oddly, her name on the website link for Tyst is Justine Love. Anyway, I'm cross posting on the Baltimore page as well.

    Thanks.

    Monger.

  14. #397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Thanks chazz

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz52  [View Original Post]
    Saw this BBW earlier this week. Photos are accurate, reasonably priced, somewhat plain but a great attitude although chatty. Only been in the area about a month, sounds likes she's going to stay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-fiery-redhead-to-take-away-yo/877767576162

    Low-end motel near 83 & 30; clean, but untidy room, with a cat, that didn't even look at me the entire time. Paid for an hour, stayed at least 1-1/2 - not a clock watcher. Had one of the nicest, long, slow, edging BBBJ's I've had in years.
    Thanks for the review. This is what the forum is for. Have been eyeing her up and took the plunge after the review. Will agree one of the better BBBJ in area. Bit more of a bbw then I like but very enthusiastic and definitely not a faker (had her shaking and soaking the bed) if go make sure your packing cause she is out (so wasn't able to sample more then BBBJ).

  15. #396

    Fiery Redhead

    Saw this BBW earlier this week. Photos are accurate, reasonably priced, somewhat plain but a great attitude although chatty. Only been in the area about a month, sounds likes she's going to stay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-fiery-redhead-to-take-away-yo/877767576162

    Low-end motel near 83 & 30; clean, but untidy room, with a cat, that didn't even look at me the entire time. Paid for an hour, stayed at least 1-1/2 - not a clock watcher. Had one of the nicest, long, slow, edging BBBJ's I've had in years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape