Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 560
-
05-19-24 08:16 #425Senior Member

Posts: 3005I wish there was a way to post a review on STG to prevent other mongers from wasting their time I hope no one see her.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 00:09 #424Senior Member

Posts: 655When she was in Burlington NJ, I had a hard time justifying a 25 minute ride to see her, no way I would spend 2 hours. And "her arms are messed up?" I'm sure they were messed up long before you planned to see her. Damned junkie ******.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 22:07 #423Senior Member

Posts: 3005Paige not worth burning gas for her BS
There has been complaints about Paige ad being fake so I decided to go investigate due to Skye Ghosting me earlier today I contacted Paige she gave me a location in York to meet her I googled her location estimate arrival 1 hr and 51 minutes god damn. I told Paige it will take me 1 hr and 51 minutes to get her she told me ok she has nothing to do I arrive at the location Paige texted me let her know I'm at the spot this bastard does not reply for 40 minutes.
Paige texted back she stepped out because her sister came to her place and told me she's available at 2 pm it's already 12:45 pm I told her I'll wait until 2 pm if she's not ready I'm leaving. It's 2 pm I asked her is she ready no response for 10 minutes I told her I'm leaving Paige tells me she cannot see me because her arms are messed up and she look bad I left York PA area.
I have the stupid text she sent me too I sacrificed time and gas for others do not have to put up with this BS search for someone else.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/495286667103
-
05-02-24 09:07 #422Senior Member

Posts: 3005I've met Paige a few years ago when she was in Mount Holly NJ nice attitude and good fuck for half hour that ass was great I'll have to see her again but she's to far away damn I'm willing to go investigate if she reply back she's paranoid hope she remember me.
Originally Posted by Shrufer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 08:18 #421Senior Member

Posts: 80Sophie
*I posted this on the Baltimore forum, too. But since I found her through the York forum, I decided I would share here, too.
Sophie is a must see, especially if you are into spinner / soccer mom / MILF type. Setting up a date with her is super easy. Sophie is responsive and punctual which is really nice since I was traveling from Lancaster to visit her.
I arrive to her destination and she calls to confirm the date and get through the LEO process. When we meet at the door, she greets with a nice hug and we get through the introduction process. I can tell as we start breaking the ice that I am SOOO glad to have made the trip. She is easy to talk to, and I got to add, she is cuter in person!! She knows that I am super eager so she takes her time and we cuddle for a while. Her kissing skills are on point!! After a few minutes of teasing I can tell that she is ready please begins to play some Billy Joel without a cover. For being a spinner she does a fantastic job and I could have called it quits right there. But she knows that I didn't travel all the way there just to play some Billy Joel, so she backs off and takes a break to find the wrapper. We do the standard and my goodness, I need to go back and visit. She smells so good and she really does seem to enjoy it.
I do suggest visiting this one. Her rates are fantastic and she won't disappoint. If you haven't seen her yet, you are missing out!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...c/737802560054
-
04-12-24 12:29 #420Senior Member

Posts: 294Your best bet is probs to drive to Harrisburg tbh. Spinners in york aren't common and the ones in between lancaster and york have been mia but there's a few ads in york for spinner types.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
Best of luck.
-
04-12-24 11:14 #419Senior Member

Posts: 274Looking for a spinner next week
Hey guys. I lived in York up to 2015 when I moved to FL. Tampa is loaded with hot ladies but I'm back in York next week. Any good spinners left? I don't see much variety on the sites. Any help appreciated. When you visit Tampa ill repay your kindness.
-
04-06-24 08:50 #418Senior Member

Posts: 212Exchanged texts a few weeks ago (she only shows up on STG occasionally, then takes the post down a few hours later. We had something scheduled, then she cancelled. When I went to reschedukle she cranked the rates (200 hhr, 300 hr; had been 150 hhr, 200 hr) and said her GF told her she got it wrong the first time. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 21:29 #417Senior Member

Posts: 197Little more info would be nice.
Kinda sounds like you'd get attacked by the driver when you're cumming.
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 10:34 #416Senior Member

Posts: 113Anyone sample
Saw new post last few days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/558636969902
Looks tempting, seems like private residence, but thought I'd ask if anyone has seen yet. Older which I like and body looks good for older.
-
03-13-24 12:53 #415Senior Member

Posts: 91Naomi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...i/762205740853
Had a dream about this one. She got to the hotel in time. Came in. Did the LE check. Looked great. Her face is stunning!! Nice plump body. Great tase and no odor. Drawback is activities are not as described on STG. No DFK, no BBBJ, no CIM, didn't inquire about anal after all the other no's. Plus side is, she is the girl in the ad. She is a great time!! Just about all positions were had. Everything is covered. I would def see her again.
-
03-12-24 23:24 #414Regular Member

Posts: 17I meet up with her no problem maybe 6 weeks ago. Nice clean studio apartment. But. She isn't the girl in the ad. She's a black woman with a fatter lower half. She was super nice but I only got a handjob and that's it because I didn't supply my own condom. Of course she doesn't tell you any of this before you go meet her. So while she is legit, I wouldn't trust her.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:12 #413Senior Member

Posts: 212Fixed Link
This one works: https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...l/613651139380.
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 08:39 #412Senior Member

Posts: 224Another Crystal
The link doesn't work. Can you please fix it.
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 08:25 #411Senior Member

Posts: 212Another Crystal
An appointment feel through, and I had been seeing her post for a long time, so thought I'd give her a try: https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...l/613651139380..
Pics are old and don't show the belly or scraggly hair. Very messy apartment, but reasonably clean. Should have walked out but little head won so stayed for hhr. Soft, talented mouth, lots of ball licking and CIM. However, can't recommend and won't repeat.









Reply With Quote





