Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 560
-
03-10-24 22:21 #410Senior Member

Posts: 2124Every time I spoke to her I use different burner numbers when it came to meeting up she would go she would give you a price you say cool I'd come over to to do the session and then she disappears when message you back so either she's fake or just a junkie.
Originally Posted by Shrufer
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 18:19 #409Senior Member

Posts: 55I asked about her in the past. The responses Said it's not the same girl in the ad. Post 343. I did try contacting her a couple times to possibly see her and hopefully get a legit picture. But she was quick to block me. Stay safe if you decide too go through with it.
Originally Posted by Shrufer
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 10:20 #408Senior Member

Posts: 64Miss Best in Town
She sounds legit on the phone, been posting since Nov last year mostly in York and few times in Harrisburg. Has reasonable donation suggestion, and same pics always. Pics leads to nothing other than her ads.
Anyone has any experience with her or any previous posts? I tried looking for her on forum but didn't got any.
https://york.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / fe47 ee0 c-6 f38-4 ae6-ac4 d-674 c8 b169061.
-
02-06-24 10:29 #407Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
Has a few kids so can only meet during the day. Met her once overall it was ok. I wouldn't say she's worth that asking price though.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:41 #406Senior Member

Posts: 113Have seen the first one about 2 yrs ago. Thought reviewed but can't find post. Standard service nice MILF body was row house in York with kid in house.
Originally Posted by DeepBlue798
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:16 #405Senior Member

Posts: 183The 1st one has been discussed / reviewed on here in the following postings: 391,388, 383,381, 377.
Originally Posted by DeepBlue798
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 16:23 #404Senior Member

Posts: 224Any info about these two?
I'm interested in these two ladies but it's impossible to get service related information from them. I hate it when they are extremely paranoid about talking service related.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...c/249682080555
https://sumosear.ch/phone/223-251-5382
And.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...i/087370112955
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/717-447-8499
-
01-30-24 15:57 #403Senior Member

Posts: 113Fetlife. Social gook up site for those into more of the kink BDSM lifestyle. A lot of girls pretending be t ok be dom or sub are on there. Some pros and some just looking for plain old hookups.
Originally Posted by NedFlanders710
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 13:36 #402Senior Member

Posts: 294Just curious what's fet? This chick sound like my speed.
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 14:13 #401Senior Member

Posts: 79Fun ones in York
First off, RED FLAG, poster with the numbers 570 xxxx339 & 717xxxx767. Advertising on stg with a picture of white blonde and hanging poster that says "SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE GIRLS".
SAYS SHE'S UNDER 18.
Yep. Why?
Onwards, met with https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/379466500874.
Didn't look like her pictures in red. Kinda skinny. Booty looked bigger in pics. Was on period so only took head. Willing to meet and slurp. Would recommend but terrible texter. 250.
Met a LOVELY **** from lancaster. She's on Fet under sweetnsassysam. Eager to use holes and please. Literally happy to skull fuck. My kinda chick. 300.
-
01-28-24 08:19 #400Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks. Seems like she's been on SA and the like and recently turned pro. Rates have jumped dramatically. Not sure if she's worth the asking rate, but good to know she's real and somewhat legit. Appreciate the feedback. I'll keep you posted if we meet.
Originally Posted by Chunky2
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:27 #399Senior Member

Posts: 50Ashley
See post #341 below.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 10:54 #398Regular Member

Posts: 11Ashley Elise (Mom Next Door)
Anyone see this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/justine-love
https://www.models-world.com/profile/miss-ashley-298/
She's been advertising in York and Baltimore for at least 6 months, but I can't find any reviews. I'm interested in may TOFTT but would love some insight if available. Oddly, her name on the website link for Tyst is Justine Love. Anyway, I'm cross posting on the Baltimore page as well.
Thanks.
Monger.
-
01-01-24 13:35 #397Senior Member

Posts: 113Thanks chazz
Thanks for the review. This is what the forum is for. Have been eyeing her up and took the plunge after the review. Will agree one of the better BBBJ in area. Bit more of a bbw then I like but very enthusiastic and definitely not a faker (had her shaking and soaking the bed) if go make sure your packing cause she is out (so wasn't able to sample more then BBBJ).
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 08:41 #396Senior Member

Posts: 212Fiery Redhead
Saw this BBW earlier this week. Photos are accurate, reasonably priced, somewhat plain but a great attitude although chatty. Only been in the area about a month, sounds likes she's going to stay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-fiery-redhead-to-take-away-yo/877767576162
Low-end motel near 83 & 30; clean, but untidy room, with a cat, that didn't even look at me the entire time. Paid for an hour, stayed at least 1-1/2 - not a clock watcher. Had one of the nicest, long, slow, edging BBBJ's I've had in years.











Reply With Quote




