Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 13310
-
01-30-24 15:58 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 147Craigslist lady
There's a lady that posted on CL last week along with her pic. She said she was looking for an honest guy. She has a 308 area code. I suggested that we meet at Starbucks or something first. She insisted on coming to my house and having dinner and watching movies. I never gave her my address nor did I mention what town I lived in. Not sure what her scan plan was but watch out for her.
-
01-30-24 15:30 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 318This is why you should use a texting app
I mean the kind that gives you a phone number so you don't have to use your real number and could also tie into when they want photo verification and whatnot. I replied to a lot of ads last night from a few different sites. I have no idea which ad or site brought this about but received these texts not long ago.
Stay safe everybody.
-
01-30-24 13:36 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 88My bad
I thought this site was for guys only.
Anyway. As always YMMV with all providers!
-
01-30-24 10:57 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 155You know she reads this site.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
She gets upset when people call asking about cip when she says it's something she doesn't offer.
-
01-29-24 15:55 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 88Jenn
She is an affordable option and does offer cim / cip for a up charge of course.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
Normally she is not GFE but for a up charge I'm sure she would be.
PL.
-
01-29-24 15:29 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 155Jenn takes her ads down when she isn't available.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
Here is a current ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/150686458690
-
01-29-24 13:16 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 610Greenville Options
Coming through the Sparkle City on Wednesday this week and needed some info on the best gal to visit, like slender with GFE, but don't we all. Any links for Jenn since she seems to be a solid provider. Can share a few gems in Charlotte if you are ever coming my way.
DM is OK or on here.
-
01-29-24 12:41 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 574Toy
She's definitely still a rock star!
Originally Posted by WideOut89
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 12:27 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 170Toy 👍
Fun, energetic and very friendly. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by WideOut89
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 19:25 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 380Reduced charges
I think he meant reduced charges for her, not lowering her rates for the johns. That is the way I read it. But you are correct, if something changes like that then red flags should be popping up all over the place.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
01-28-24 15:53 #11020Regular Member

Posts: 12toystoyland.com
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 14:29 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 85Toy
Link?
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link?
-
01-28-24 09:49 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 357Toy
OMG, yes! She's worth it.
Originally Posted by WideOut89
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 09:41 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 65As the guy below said, Kimora Banxx is probably the best AA provider. Ruby Melrose is also decent if you're looking for AA and I think she's actually in town this weekend. Other than that, good luck. Haha.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:43 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 1825I remember this but the guys who snowed up was stupid. First if they are a regular they should have realized the language and communication was different. Also I have dreamed with girls repeatedly and we never discuss money they already know what my donation, is. So if the communication is different you need to step back and be like WTF hold on why are you asking me this. Use common sense.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





