Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 13305
-
01-29-24 15:29 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 155Jenn takes her ads down when she isn't available.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
Here is a current ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/150686458690
-
01-29-24 13:16 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 610Greenville Options
Coming through the Sparkle City on Wednesday this week and needed some info on the best gal to visit, like slender with GFE, but don't we all. Any links for Jenn since she seems to be a solid provider. Can share a few gems in Charlotte if you are ever coming my way.
DM is OK or on here.
-
01-29-24 12:41 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 573Toy
She's definitely still a rock star!
Originally Posted by WideOut89
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 12:27 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 170Toy 👍
Fun, energetic and very friendly. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by WideOut89
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 19:25 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 380Reduced charges
I think he meant reduced charges for her, not lowering her rates for the johns. That is the way I read it. But you are correct, if something changes like that then red flags should be popping up all over the place.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
01-28-24 15:53 #11020Regular Member

Posts: 12toystoyland.com
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 14:29 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 85Toy
Link?
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link?
-
01-28-24 09:49 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 357Toy
OMG, yes! She's worth it.
Originally Posted by WideOut89
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 09:41 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 65As the guy below said, Kimora Banxx is probably the best AA provider. Ruby Melrose is also decent if you're looking for AA and I think she's actually in town this weekend. Other than that, good luck. Haha.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:43 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 1821I remember this but the guys who snowed up was stupid. First if they are a regular they should have realized the language and communication was different. Also I have dreamed with girls repeatedly and we never discuss money they already know what my donation, is. So if the communication is different you need to step back and be like WTF hold on why are you asking me this. Use common sense.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:37 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 1821Actually getting an IP is very simple I had an ex send me a picture to download. I downloaded the pic and she sent me my IP from a computer I was using. Now if your using an VPN it might provide some protection.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:34 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 1821Exactly never send a real face pic or ID. Ever!
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:33 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 1821Exactly, I'm not sure why anyone would provide such information. Don't do it ever!
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:43 #11012Regular Member

Posts: 12Toy
Anyone seen Toy lately? Is she full blown PSE? Her reviews are dynamite!
-
01-27-24 14:55 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 155Thicck Blonde Playmate
I dunno if I left a review on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/025105146908
Face is accurate. She says in her ad 150 lbs. That's not close. I would say closer to 180 lbs. Jr wanted to like the tatas but couldn't get up fully for this. Covered BJ was ehhh an attempt. YMMV but I won't repeat.
Had someone knock on the door about 10 minutes into it.
I left and went to see Jenn and had a much more fun time.











Reply With Quote





