Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 887 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11025
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Coming through the Sparkle City on Wednesday this week and needed some info on the best gal to visit, like slender with GFE, but don't we all. Any links for Jenn since she seems to be a solid provider. Can share a few gems in Charlotte if you are ever coming my way.

    DM is OK or on here.
    Jenn takes her ads down when she isn't available.

    Here is a current ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/150686458690

  2. #11024

    Greenville Options

    Coming through the Sparkle City on Wednesday this week and needed some info on the best gal to visit, like slender with GFE, but don't we all. Any links for Jenn since she seems to be a solid provider. Can share a few gems in Charlotte if you are ever coming my way.

    DM is OK or on here.

  3. #11023

    Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by WideOut89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Toy lately? Is she full blown PSE? Her reviews are dynamite!
    She's definitely still a rock star!

  4. #11022

    Toy 👍

    Fun, energetic and very friendly. Highly recommended.

    Quote Originally Posted by WideOut89  [View Original Post]

  5. #11021

    Reduced charges

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    I remember this but the guys who snowed up was stupid. First if they are a regular they should have realized the language and communication was different. Also I have dreamed with girls repeatedly and we never discuss money they already know what my donation, is. So if the communication is different you need to step back and be like WTF hold on why are you asking me this. Use common sense.
    I think he meant reduced charges for her, not lowering her rates for the johns. That is the way I read it. But you are correct, if something changes like that then red flags should be popping up all over the place.

    SC.

  6. #11020
    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Link?

    Do you have a link?
    toystoyland.com

  7. #11019

    Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    OMG, yes! She's worth it.
    Link?

    Do you have a link?

  8. #11018

    Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by WideOut89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Toy lately? Is she full blown PSE? Her reviews are dynamite!
    OMG, yes! She's worth it.

  9. #11017
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    I was kind of in a mood for an AA and noticed there was a bunch of them posting who ended up being on WH. Like this one. Some of those pics look real nice, sumo search found ads back to 2019. That's an awfully low entrance fee. So I got paranoid and passed on all of them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/521150647021

    Spoke to this one, couldn't find any reviews with that name, just the mouth of the south Lacey. Sumo search found ads about a week ago with the same pics but the name Alexis.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/376918592663

    Might TOFTT another day on that, not sure yet.
    As the guy below said, Kimora Banxx is probably the best AA provider. Ruby Melrose is also decent if you're looking for AA and I think she's actually in town this weekend. Other than that, good luck. Haha.

  10. #11016
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few years ago there was a lady in an up-scale community of New Jersey running a bordello out of her house. She eventually got busted and the police had her continue to book clients for a couple of days so that they could bust the johns as they arrived. She was promised reduced charges in return. As I mentioned in an earlier post, you might be young and single with no responsibilities now, but six months down the road you might be in a happy relationship when a detective comes to your door looking for information. Explain to your significant other why you were visiting prostitutes.
    I remember this but the guys who snowed up was stupid. First if they are a regular they should have realized the language and communication was different. Also I have dreamed with girls repeatedly and we never discuss money they already know what my donation, is. So if the communication is different you need to step back and be like WTF hold on why are you asking me this. Use common sense.

  11. #11015
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    My attorney friend will be interested to learn how you know my IP address.
    Actually getting an IP is very simple I had an ex send me a picture to download. I downloaded the pic and she sent me my IP from a computer I was using. Now if your using an VPN it might provide some protection.

  12. #11014
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Why? What's that going to net you? Your I'd is still out there in the wild in the hands of a nefarious person. Any monger giving out their I'd belongs in the Stupid Shit in Greenville section.
    Exactly never send a real face pic or ID. Ever!

  13. #11013
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Don't. Do it. Ever.

    And that means Never.
    Exactly, I'm not sure why anyone would provide such information. Don't do it ever!

  14. #11012

    Toy

    Anyone seen Toy lately? Is she full blown PSE? Her reviews are dynamite!

  15. #11011

    Thicck Blonde Playmate

    I dunno if I left a review on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/025105146908

    Face is accurate. She says in her ad 150 lbs. That's not close. I would say closer to 180 lbs. Jr wanted to like the tatas but couldn't get up fully for this. Covered BJ was ehhh an attempt. YMMV but I won't repeat.

    Had someone knock on the door about 10 minutes into it.

    I left and went to see Jenn and had a much more fun time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape