Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 13305
-
01-27-24 14:49 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 155The only AA I have seen so far that is decent.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/499982129965
Pics are accurate. Nice lady a good time was had by both parties.
Lacey has been reviewed.
I saw her one time she has ankle jewelry from a visit to the grey bar inn. Little bigger than pics indicate. YMMV I won't repeat with Lacey.
-
01-27-24 14:17 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 504Poet
Wish Poet were back but I have seen no evidence so far? As for "mouth of the south," more than one advertised like that over the years. I dreamt Lacey, Poet's understudy years ago and she was good when she was w Poet, but I donno now?
.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 11:56 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 90Poet
Are you saying the Poet is back? If so, I'm sure a number of us would be interested.
Originally Posted by Tireman456
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 08:50 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 1206My attorney friend will be interested to learn how you know my IP address.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 21:55 #11006Regular Member

Posts: 19Lacey
Lacey is the protege of the poet she was in Greer Spartanburg for a long time then took a break now she's back selling poetry again.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 19:29 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 318AA's on WH and this other girl
I was kind of in a mood for an AA and noticed there was a bunch of them posting who ended up being on WH. Like this one. Some of those pics look real nice, sumo search found ads back to 2019. That's an awfully low entrance fee. So I got paranoid and passed on all of them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/521150647021
Spoke to this one, couldn't find any reviews with that name, just the mouth of the south Lacey. Sumo search found ads about a week ago with the same pics but the name Alexis.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/376918592663
Might TOFTT another day on that, not sure yet.
-
01-26-24 13:32 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 277Yep. Never ever. Unless of course you have no regards for yourself.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 12:57 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 323Never I. D.
Quite a few years ago there was a lady in an up-scale community of New Jersey running a bordello out of her house. She eventually got busted and the police had her continue to book clients for a couple of days so that they could bust the johns as they arrived. She was promised reduced charges in return. As I mentioned in an earlier post, you might be young and single with no responsibilities now, but six months down the road you might be in a happy relationship when a detective comes to your door looking for information. Explain to your significant other why you were visiting prostitutes.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 10:48 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 1189Not with your IP address.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 10:11 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 100Tgtbt
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/769602759374
Any intel available fellas?
See same phone number for different provider (latina) in Columbia earlier this month.
-
01-26-24 08:34 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 277Why? What's that going to net you? Your I'd is still out there in the wild in the hands of a nefarious person. Any monger giving out their I'd belongs in the Stupid Shit in Greenville section.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 08:27 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 277I don't know officer, maybe it's my AI generated avatar?
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 06:57 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 598Screening
Don't. Do it. Ever.
And that means Never.
-
01-25-24 22:45 #10997Regular Member

Posts: 19Marie
I had a dream that a date was set with the lovely Marie out of Asheville. She now has a house in Greenville. I made a date with her for a hour later because it would take me a hour to get there. Then when I was 15 minutes away I asked for her address now I have dreamed with her before in Asheville and Greenville she then ask for a pic of me because she wants to know who is coming and to keep a record of who was there. I declined and said I can come with no pic like always or we can call it off. We called it off so I wasted 2 hours of driving for nothing. Hopefully she doesn't do anyone else that way.
-
01-25-24 18:51 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 1189Excuse me sir, can you tell us why your photo is on this dead hooker's phone? No fucking way am I giving information out.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





