Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 868
-
02-14-24 19:26 #493Senior Member

Posts: 77Height / Weight 5'-06" / 160 lbs.
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
Arrested For 245 (A)(1) - Assault w / Deadly Weapon Or Assault w / Force Likely To Produce GBI.
-
02-13-24 13:52 #492Senior Member

Posts: 59Seen this one a few times she's got a little weight on her but service is cherry! Everything's on the table for 1.8 even CIP.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/164927385
-
02-13-24 13:50 #491Senior Member

Posts: 59Do you still have their info?
Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 12:21 #490Regular Member

Posts: 15Riverside Latinas
I don't know why it didn't upload all the pictures at once, but here's more pics of the second girl and one of them 2 together.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 23:37 #489Regular Member

Posts: 15Rosa and Veronica, Riverside Latinas
Used to visit these 2 girls a couple years ago at some apartment in Riverside, went by Rosa and Veronica. BB was offered for pretty much double the price of what covered would be. Messed with both of them and always wondered what it would be like to fuck both in a threesome. Relatively young, most likely college students in the area. Not the every day street walker type of chicks, never saw a pimp or a car waiting outside.
-
02-05-24 23:23 #488Regular Member

Posts: 15Any word from Jolene?
Hey, Ace McNasyt, I saw both Jolene and Lily in the Rialto area, about 2 years ago. I know lily has moved out of state, but wondering if Jolene is around. Are these action shots of Jolene recent or do you know if she's still active?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 10:25 #487Senior Member

Posts: 1388Lilly-Jean
Yeah very familiar with Lilly-Jean, although I never had a date with her. Not only did they share phones and Snapchat, they often shared their IE incall rooms. First time I creampied Jolene, her partner Lilly was in the bathroom during our date. She offered to go down to the parking lot and wait in the car and I told them they didn't have to. My next dates I told her she can just sit in the other bed while I fucked Jolene and it don't bother me LOL.
Originally Posted by FlakeUmms
[View Original Post]
If you look at their PD profile pic, it's actually Lilly's pic. The SugarJolene handle is their aliases mashed together. Lilly was smaller before, and the new LC ad you linked looks like Lilly is bigger now.
But Jolene was really teeny tiny, some more action shots below.
-
02-05-24 10:24 #486Senior Member

Posts: 1388KellsyDevora
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
Yeah KellsyDevora and CoreyBella are the same. Been giving creampies to this chick since she joined Hx many years ago, just barely 18 yo. When I started raw dogging her, she didn't even have that huge dreamcatcher tat on her chest above the boob. Don't know what possessed her to ruin that perfect skin uggh.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
Her weight fluctuates and she got the thin era and the thick era. All my dates were the skinny version. Back then you could get a creampie date for as low as $100 at her incalls in OC.
Her rates, just like her weight, are higher now in the IE.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/kellsydevora
https://callescort.org/949-942-7765
-
02-04-24 20:04 #485Senior Member

Posts: 138Lilly / Jean
You ever do a date with Lilly? I know Jolene because she and Lilly used to share a number and a snap account. I met Lilly as Jean at Club Fantasy right before it closed down. She wasn't as heavy then and had just come back from what sounded like international hoeing. After a while she caught on and was next level popular at CF.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Booted up snap after a few years and saw that all her stories were in the IE and she was offering BBFS pretty consistently. I truly did not know what time it was with that one.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3234261113
-
02-01-24 22:35 #484Senior Member

Posts: 59I'm pretty sure it is she posted on PD I'd recognize that face anywhere.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 16:09 #483Senior Member

Posts: 602Yeah well some people myself included aren't willing to drive multiple hours just to hopefully get BBFS. I make 300 k a year, my time is super valuable and I don't go anywhere if I'm not sure what I'm getting beforehand.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 15:25 #482Senior Member

Posts: 1657Man that looks like kellsy. Devora on IG.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 10:48 #481Senior Member

Posts: 1388Corey Bella
She's hurting for $$ right now and you would be amazed at what kind of deals you can get. Only a Homer Simpson would actually pay posted rates. I negotiate all my BBFS in person behind closed doors. And not just Corey Bella. That is my Methodology for any hoe out there. Over a decade of experience of being a sociopathic douchebag comes in handy in this hobby.
Originally Posted by MrChaco
[View Original Post]
You do you. I do me.
-
01-28-24 20:19 #480Senior Member

Posts: 86Definitely real
I haven't partaken since she moved to Ontario and VERY openly advertised BBFS, but saw her a few times when she was in the high desert. Very awkward and quiet but does as advertised.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 13:28 #479Senior Member

Posts: 158C. Bella
Like you had her many years ago BBFS quite a few times for less than $140 a visit.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Head game is ok, but for what she tries to charge and not automatic BBFS she's just too.
Damn ugly with a decent at best body to waste your money on now a days.











Reply With Quote




