Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 887 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    I was kind of in a mood for an AA and noticed there was a bunch of them posting who ended up being on WH. Like this one. Some of those pics look real nice, sumo search found ads back to 2019. That's an awfully low entrance fee. So I got paranoid and passed on all of them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/521150647021

    Spoke to this one, couldn't find any reviews with that name, just the mouth of the south Lacey. Sumo search found ads about a week ago with the same pics but the name Alexis.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/376918592663

    Might TOFTT another day on that, not sure yet.
    The only AA I have seen so far that is decent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/499982129965

    Pics are accurate. Nice lady a good time was had by both parties.

    Lacey has been reviewed.

    I saw her one time she has ankle jewelry from a visit to the grey bar inn. Little bigger than pics indicate. YMMV I won't repeat with Lacey.

  2. #11009

    Poet

    Wish Poet were back but I have seen no evidence so far? As for "mouth of the south," more than one advertised like that over the years. I dreamt Lacey, Poet's understudy years ago and she was good when she was w Poet, but I donno now?

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying the Poet is back? If so, I'm sure a number of us would be interested.
    .

  3. #11008

    Poet

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireman456  [View Original Post]
    Lacey is the protege of the poet she was in Greer Spartanburg for a long time then took a break now she's back selling poetry again.
    Are you saying the Poet is back? If so, I'm sure a number of us would be interested.

  4. #11007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    My attorney friend will be interested to learn how you know my IP address.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Not with your IP address.

  5. #11006

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    I was kind of in a mood for an AA and noticed there was a bunch of them posting who ended up being on WH. Like this one. Some of those pics look real nice, sumo search found ads back to 2019. That's an awfully low entrance fee. So I got paranoid and passed on all of them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/521150647021

    Spoke to this one, couldn't find any reviews with that name, just the mouth of the south Lacey. Sumo search found ads about a week ago with the same pics but the name Alexis.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/376918592663

    Might TOFTT another day on that, not sure yet.
    Lacey is the protege of the poet she was in Greer Spartanburg for a long time then took a break now she's back selling poetry again.

  6. #11005

    AA's on WH and this other girl

    I was kind of in a mood for an AA and noticed there was a bunch of them posting who ended up being on WH. Like this one. Some of those pics look real nice, sumo search found ads back to 2019. That's an awfully low entrance fee. So I got paranoid and passed on all of them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/521150647021

    Spoke to this one, couldn't find any reviews with that name, just the mouth of the south Lacey. Sumo search found ads about a week ago with the same pics but the name Alexis.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/376918592663

    Might TOFTT another day on that, not sure yet.

  7. #11004
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Don't. Do it. Ever.

    And that means Never.
    Yep. Never ever. Unless of course you have no regards for yourself.

  8. #11003

    Never I. D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    What if the police bust her and she offers her black book of names for a reduced charge. I've done it before and don't plan to ever again.
    Quite a few years ago there was a lady in an up-scale community of New Jersey running a bordello out of her house. She eventually got busted and the police had her continue to book clients for a couple of days so that they could bust the johns as they arrived. She was promised reduced charges in return. As I mentioned in an earlier post, you might be young and single with no responsibilities now, but six months down the road you might be in a happy relationship when a detective comes to your door looking for information. Explain to your significant other why you were visiting prostitutes.

  9. #11002
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    I don't know officer, maybe it's my AI generated avatar?
    Not with your IP address.

  10. #11001

    Tgtbt

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/769602759374

    Any intel available fellas?

    See same phone number for different provider (latina) in Columbia earlier this month.

  11. #11000
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    I might supply my I. D. After she extended me the same courtesy. Maybe.
    Why? What's that going to net you? Your I'd is still out there in the wild in the hands of a nefarious person. Any monger giving out their I'd belongs in the Stupid Shit in Greenville section.

  12. #10999
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Excuse me sir, can you tell us why your photo is on this dead hooker's phone? No fucking way am I giving information out.
    I don't know officer, maybe it's my AI generated avatar?

  13. #10998

    Screening

    Don't. Do it. Ever.

    And that means Never.

  14. #10997

    Marie

    I had a dream that a date was set with the lovely Marie out of Asheville. She now has a house in Greenville. I made a date with her for a hour later because it would take me a hour to get there. Then when I was 15 minutes away I asked for her address now I have dreamed with her before in Asheville and Greenville she then ask for a pic of me because she wants to know who is coming and to keep a record of who was there. I declined and said I can come with no pic like always or we can call it off. We called it off so I wasted 2 hours of driving for nothing. Hopefully she doesn't do anyone else that way.

  15. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    If you want a great example of why you never send your Id then go look at the Twitter of a provider named rosy Montero. She very recently posted a guys Id on her public Twitter. She says he ripped her off but the people in the comments pointed out that a very quick search of the guy shows his criminal history. That means she didn't even do any screening. She just took his I'd and thought she was good. These women will post your I'd on social media. Who is to say she a girl won't do it because you give her a bad review when her service legitimately sucks. What if the police bust her and she offers her black book of names for a reduced charge. I've done it before and don't plan to ever again.
    Excuse me sir, can you tell us why your photo is on this dead hooker's phone? No fucking way am I giving information out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape