Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 888 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10938

    Jj

    Is this the same jj who did doubles with Kim the Greenwood MILF? I can't tell from the pics and it's been 4 years at least since I saw the jj of the dynamic duo.

  2. #10937
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I hate to be that guy who hasn't contributed to your board but here I am asking for info-.

    For what it's worth, if anyone is in the Charlotte / Winston Salem area, I can point you in the right direction for a dream similar to this one.

    Does anyone have info on Iceing? Looks like she's new to the area but has a positive comment on escortalligator.

    I'd like to dream about this one.

    I dreamed comms were extremely fast and seems flexible in schedule. Asked for a great rate and got it.

    Open to outcall in central GVL so I'm sure she's close by. Never done an outcall in this setting before so I'd like to confirm with someone here before I dream about her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...680/8644778036
    She was fantastic. Everything you would expect from a mature woman, totally GFE for me. She came highly recommended and delivered. Comms and set up were all good, motel in Powdersville was the usual one. I'm looking forward to a repeat, in the meantime go hit it and have fun.

    Stay Safe.

    G.

  3. #10936

    UTR MILF with top tier BBJ game.

    That is not my MILF.

  4. #10935

    Icing outcall

    Dfeamt her and reviewed but w different handle. Pics are accurate, no spring chicken, no car so arrival was very late, ride from son.

    Date was rushed cause late arrival and newd to getroom first. Service was OK but I have nor repeated cause I can't take delays and logistics. Pm if you need more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I hate to be that guy who hasn't contributed to your board but here I am asking for info-.

    For what it's worth, if anyone is in the Charlotte / Winston Salem area, I can point you in the right direction for a dream similar to this one.

    Does anyone have info on Iceing? Looks like she's new to the area but has a positive comment on escortalligator.

    I'd like to dream about this one.

    I dreamed comms were extremely fast and seems flexible in schedule. Asked for a great rate and got it.

    Open to outcall in central GVL so I'm sure she's close by. Never done an outcall in this setting before so I'd like to confirm with someone here before I dream about her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...680/8644778036
    .

  5. #10934
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and the email response was in the same masculine tone you see here in the posts. Guessing it's a pimp or scam. Either way count me out.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was interested too!

  6. #10933
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I hate to be that guy who hasn't contributed to your board but here I am asking for info-.

    For what it's worth, if anyone is in the Charlotte / Winston Salem area, I can point you in the right direction for a dream similar to this one.

    Does anyone have info on Iceing? Looks like she's new to the area but has a positive comment on escortalligator.

    I'd like to dream about this one.

    I dreamed comms were extremely fast and seems flexible in schedule. Asked for a great rate and got it.

    Open to outcall in central GVL so I'm sure she's close by. Never done an outcall in this setting before so I'd like to confirm with someone here before I dream about her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...680/8644778036
    I don't know anything about her but if you TOFTT report back I'm always attracted to the older MILFs.

    JK.

  7. #10932

    JJ. Life is worth Living. Columbia SC

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiger11  [View Original Post]
    47 white MILF 5'6" 135 DD implants will drain your soul. She is UTR because of her career and loves sucking cock. The bigger the better for her. I have been seeing her every Friday, only day she is available for 4 months. Ex stripper from Charlotte now in Greenville.
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/864-666-0553

  8. #10931

    Iceing (Mature Gilf)

    Hey everyone. I hate to be that guy who hasn't contributed to your board but here I am asking for info-.

    For what it's worth, if anyone is in the Charlotte / Winston Salem area, I can point you in the right direction for a dream similar to this one.

    Does anyone have info on Iceing? Looks like she's new to the area but has a positive comment on escortalligator.

    I'd like to dream about this one.

    I dreamed comms were extremely fast and seems flexible in schedule. Asked for a great rate and got it.

    Open to outcall in central GVL so I'm sure she's close by. Never done an outcall in this setting before so I'd like to confirm with someone here before I dream about her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...680/8644778036
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0766.jpeg‎   IMG_0770.jpeg‎   IMG_0767.jpeg‎   IMG_0768.jpeg‎   IMG_0769.jpeg‎  


  9. #10930
    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiger11  [View Original Post]
    47 white MILF 5'6" 135 DD implants will drain your soul. She is UTR because of her career and loves sucking cock. The bigger the better for her. I have been seeing her every Friday, only day she is available for 4 months. Ex stripper from Charlotte now in Greenville.
    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this Lady?
    I reached out and the email response was in the same masculine tone you see here in the posts. Guessing it's a pimp or scam. Either way count me out.

  10. #10929

    Jenn link not working

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Damn skinny, but oh so bendy. Still looks great. Cool with bareback, GFE (although everything is an upcharge) and MSOG if you book 30 min or more. She's chatty AF but a lot of fun. Nice DATY too.
    Anyone have a recent link that works?

  11. #10928
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how she handles QVs, but her 30-min option doesn't limit pops. It's all you can fire off during your time (time that she may short you on).

    Either those photos aren't her, or they're her from a different time. She's skinnier now.
    Damn skinny, but oh so bendy. Still looks great. Cool with bareback, GFE (although everything is an upcharge) and MSOG if you book 30 min or more. She's chatty AF but a lot of fun. Nice DATY too.

  12. #10927

    UTR MILF with top tier BBJ game.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiger11  [View Original Post]
    47 white MILF 5'6" 135 DD implants will drain your soul. She is UTR because of her career and loves sucking cock. The bigger the better for her. I have been seeing her every Friday, only day she is available for 4 months. Ex stripper from Charlotte now in Greenville.
    Has anyone actually seen this Lady?

  13. #10926
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Short Stay /15 minutes. She'll set a timer and once you bust you are done even if it's 5 minutes kind of thing.
    Not sure how she handles QVs, but her 30-min option doesn't limit pops. It's all you can fire off during your time (time that she may short you on).

    Either those photos aren't her, or they're her from a different time. She's skinnier now.

  14. #10925
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    You'll have to forgive me. But what does "go with SS" mean? I'm sure I'll feel stupid once you tell me! LOL.
    Short Stay /15 minutes. She'll set a timer and once you bust you are done even if it's 5 minutes kind of thing.

  15. #10924
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is Jenn. Allot of reviews of her on this site +/ Go with SS and report back. Pound on, HC.
    You'll have to forgive me. But what does "go with SS" mean? I'm sure I'll feel stupid once you tell me! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape