Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 13307
-
01-25-24 22:45 #10997Regular Member

Posts: 19Marie
I had a dream that a date was set with the lovely Marie out of Asheville. She now has a house in Greenville. I made a date with her for a hour later because it would take me a hour to get there. Then when I was 15 minutes away I asked for her address now I have dreamed with her before in Asheville and Greenville she then ask for a pic of me because she wants to know who is coming and to keep a record of who was there. I declined and said I can come with no pic like always or we can call it off. We called it off so I wasted 2 hours of driving for nothing. Hopefully she doesn't do anyone else that way.
-
01-25-24 18:51 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 1189Excuse me sir, can you tell us why your photo is on this dead hooker's phone? No fucking way am I giving information out.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 15:43 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 156If you want a great example of why you never send your Id then go look at the Twitter of a provider named rosy Montero. She very recently posted a guys Id on her public Twitter. She says he ripped her off but the people in the comments pointed out that a very quick search of the guy shows his criminal history. That means she didn't even do any screening. She just took his I'd and thought she was good. These women will post your I'd on social media. Who is to say she a girl won't do it because you give her a bad review when her service legitimately sucks. What if the police bust her and she offers her black book of names for a reduced charge. I've done it before and don't plan to ever again.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 14:17 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 323I. D.
I might supply my I. D. After she extended me the same courtesy. Maybe.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:47 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 102I'd
Yeah, this is just my opinion. Why would I give my I'd? Seriously, okay think about it, would anyone of you give me the key to your home, or the keys to your car? How is getting my I'd provide any modicum of protection on their part? Why'all tripping over giving up the I'd / work I'd. So who I'd to say she won't turn around in 2 weeks, 5 months or 4 years down the line and just blast your information or sell your info.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
You have a burner phone but give out personal I'd? Make it make sense.
-
01-25-24 09:33 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 533Screening
Yeah, I don't feel comfortable send a copy of my Id.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 22:49 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 35Scam. Avoid
Tried to see this one. Arrived at meet. She took donation. Then made excuses. No service. Became very hostile. Recommend avoiding.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/600894021608
-
01-24-24 19:38 #10990Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Screening
If not for the screening I'd definitely go.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 17:51 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 88Megan is safe and trouble free.
https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirl21
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
Here is her link for those that pm me.
I sent her my DL and screening info about 2 years ago. I have had no problem and don't see any to come. As always YMMV.
I have sent my info to probably a dozen upscale providers and even sent a few deposits and have had no trouble and not been scammed.
Heck I have had 2 providers send me a refund when their plans cancelled and they could not make it into town.
That being said I would not send my info to anyone on stg and probably only 25% that are on tryst.
Always do your homework and make educated decisions on who you send your info or deposit to.
Good luck everyone and stay safe!
PL77.
-
01-23-24 16:18 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 111She seems to me like the kind of gal who could be trusted with it. Educated and demon free.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 14:47 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 175Thanks, George. I appreciate the info. Just left her a couple of hours ago. You're spot on! I didn't partake in GFE but I dreamed I had a basic qv with an older gal that ages really well. Hygiene was great and I felt safe. Comms are great as well. Side note, I dreamed she's natural downstairs but it's neat.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:17 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 277What about her requirement to send ID info?
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:09 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 277Fat and ugly fetish?
Originally Posted by Anskij
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 09:53 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 229MissTea
Says she's "back" but I've never heard of her. Anyone got an experience with her? Back from a visit with her Uncle?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/623561423757
-
01-23-24 09:12 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 160I TOFTT recently. Wasn't great. Set up was easy. Visit was in a filthy apartment, smelled of smoke and weed. She couldn't be bothered to clear her shit off the bed and complained the whole time about this and that. Couldn't wait to be in, out and done. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by Anskij
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
G.











Reply With Quote




