Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 13308
-
01-23-24 09:12 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 160I TOFTT recently. Wasn't great. Set up was easy. Visit was in a filthy apartment, smelled of smoke and weed. She couldn't be bothered to clear her shit off the bed and complained the whole time about this and that. Couldn't wait to be in, out and done. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by Anskij
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
G.
-
01-22-24 19:02 #10982Regular Member

Posts: 24Older Lady
Hi all, I'm planning a visit to this older lady. Unless someone had horrible experiences with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/980457821588
-
01-22-24 17:22 #10981Senior Member

Posts: 88Aline is 5 Star!
Her incall is $500 and believe me she is worth it! One visit with her is way.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
Better than any 3 visits at $200 weather AMP or escort! I'm sure any.
That has seen her will agree.
PL77.
-
01-22-24 17:18 #10980Senior Member

Posts: 88Megan in Simpsonville is definitely worth a visit!
Megan is definitely worth a visit! Always on time and a good time! No BS. Never a disappointment!
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
PL77.
-
01-22-24 17:02 #10979Senior Member

Posts: 180Does she have teeth? I've often wondered about her. Heard she was a great time, but it always looks like she's hiding something.
Originally Posted by OwnDemographic
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 12:27 #10978I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 126Just hang in.
She's a lot of fun with no drama. Never a clock watcher with a little hard defined body. I've busted it a few times now.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 12:12 #10977Senior Member

Posts: 155I've tried to engage her several times and never get a reply from her. As always the old saying goes YMMV.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 10:46 #10976Regular Member

Posts: 17Is she still in Greenville?
Shows that she is not in Greenville, SC. Very confused if I am missing something. I really want to try.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 10:27 #10975Senior Member

Posts: 598No doubt. I'm planning on banging 20 young hotties in Asia next month for that amount (BBBJCIM only $15).
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 09:47 #10974Senior Member

Posts: 323Aline A++
Yes, but $800 is a bit steep for me.
Originally Posted by Fortitude23
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 08:23 #10973Senior Member

Posts: 277I've seen this one a few times. Alisha. Great body, I mean the best around here. Cute face, very personable too. Give her a try and report back. Guarantee you'll thank me!
Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/558864438043
-
01-22-24 08:08 #10972Senior Member

Posts: 65You're the same as me. I can't just see anyone. They have to have a fit body and pretty face or I just can't get up for the occasion. The problem is there are hardly any providers here that fit that description. I completely forgot about Megan The Head Doctor. I actually saved her number in my phone to use sometime but completely forgot I had it. I will have to hit her up soon as I've been curious about her too. She's definitely definitely got the looks part.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 06:37 #10971Senior Member

Posts: 533Greenville
Jenn is on my list to try, but I like Latinas and wish the Latina from the Simpsonville apartments was still in play. I always had fun with her.
Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 18:58 #10970Senior Member

Posts: 35Aline. A++
Agree 100%. Aline is beautiful. Stunning, great personality and attitude, skilled, enthusiastic. Worth the higher donation.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 12:19 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 155I really enjoy visiting Jenn she is chatty which makes it feel more personal than the rest of the mess of Greenville. I wish she replied a bit quicker but that's what it is at least she replies.
Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy
[View Original Post]
I've visited with Kimberly / Kimora once. When I get the need for some light skin Chocolate I will visit her again.
The rest of what I see advertising in this area is just a No go for me.
Either way to large and with me being in the 200 lb range it just doesn't work and I don't find that attractive.
The others might have a great body but the face is something that only a mother could love. There has to be some attraction there looks wise otherwise Junior doesn't want to ride up to play.
I wish there was more. I still want to visit Megan in Simpsonville.











Reply With Quote





