Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 888 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    If you want a great example of why you never send your Id then go look at the Twitter of a provider named rosy Montero. She very recently posted a guys Id on her public Twitter. She says he ripped her off but the people in the comments pointed out that a very quick search of the guy shows his criminal history. That means she didn't even do any screening. She just took his I'd and thought she was good. These women will post your I'd on social media. Who is to say she a girl won't do it because you give her a bad review when her service legitimately sucks. What if the police bust her and she offers her black book of names for a reduced charge. I've done it before and don't plan to ever again.
    Excuse me sir, can you tell us why your photo is on this dead hooker's phone? No fucking way am I giving information out.

  2. #10995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this is just my opinion. Why would I give my I'd? Seriously, okay think about it, would anyone of you give me the key to your home, or the keys to your car? How is getting my I'd provide any modicum of protection on their part? Why'all tripping over giving up the I'd / work I'd. So who I'd to say she won't turn around in 2 weeks, 5 months or 4 years down the line and just blast your information or sell your info.

    You have a burner phone but give out personal I'd? Make it make sense.
    If you want a great example of why you never send your Id then go look at the Twitter of a provider named rosy Montero. She very recently posted a guys Id on her public Twitter. She says he ripped her off but the people in the comments pointed out that a very quick search of the guy shows his criminal history. That means she didn't even do any screening. She just took his I'd and thought she was good. These women will post your I'd on social media. Who is to say she a girl won't do it because you give her a bad review when her service legitimately sucks. What if the police bust her and she offers her black book of names for a reduced charge. I've done it before and don't plan to ever again.

  3. #10994

    I. D.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this is just my opinion. Why would I give my I'd? Seriously, okay think about it, would anyone of you give me the key to your home, or the keys to your car? How is getting my I'd provide any modicum of protection on their part? Why'all tripping over giving up the I'd / work I'd. So who I'd to say she won't turn around in 2 weeks, 5 months or 4 years down the line and just blast your information or sell your info.

    You have a burner phone but give out personal I'd? Make it make sense.
    I might supply my I. D. After she extended me the same courtesy. Maybe.

  4. #10993

    I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't feel comfortable send a copy of my Id.
    Yeah, this is just my opinion. Why would I give my I'd? Seriously, okay think about it, would anyone of you give me the key to your home, or the keys to your car? How is getting my I'd provide any modicum of protection on their part? Why'all tripping over giving up the I'd / work I'd. So who I'd to say she won't turn around in 2 weeks, 5 months or 4 years down the line and just blast your information or sell your info.

    You have a burner phone but give out personal I'd? Make it make sense.

  5. #10992

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyJoe  [View Original Post]
    If not for the screening I'd definitely go.
    Yeah, I don't feel comfortable send a copy of my Id.

  6. #10991

    Scam. Avoid

    Tried to see this one. Arrived at meet. She took donation. Then made excuses. No service. Became very hostile. Recommend avoiding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/600894021608

  7. #10990
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer77  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirl21

    Here is her link for those that pm me.

    I sent her my DL and screening info about 2 years ago. I have had no problem and don't see any to come. As always YMMV.

    I have sent my info to probably a dozen upscale providers and even sent a few deposits and have had no trouble and not been scammed.

    Heck I have had 2 providers send me a refund when their plans cancelled and they could not make it into town.

    That being said I would not send my info to anyone on stg and probably only 25% that are on tryst.

    Always do your homework and make educated decisions on who you send your info or deposit to.

    Good luck everyone and stay safe!

    PL77.
    If not for the screening I'd definitely go.

  8. #10989

    Megan is safe and trouble free.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    What about her requirement to send ID info?
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirl21

    Here is her link for those that pm me.

    I sent her my DL and screening info about 2 years ago. I have had no problem and don't see any to come. As always YMMV.

    I have sent my info to probably a dozen upscale providers and even sent a few deposits and have had no trouble and not been scammed.

    Heck I have had 2 providers send me a refund when their plans cancelled and they could not make it into town.

    That being said I would not send my info to anyone on stg and probably only 25% that are on tryst.

    Always do your homework and make educated decisions on who you send your info or deposit to.

    Good luck everyone and stay safe!

    PL77.

  9. #10988
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    What about her requirement to send ID info?
    She seems to me like the kind of gal who could be trusted with it. Educated and demon free.

  10. #10987
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    She was fantastic. Everything you would expect from a mature woman, totally GFE for me. She came highly recommended and delivered. Comms and set up were all good, motel in Powdersville was the usual one. I'm looking forward to a repeat, in the meantime go hit it and have fun.

    Stay Safe.

    G.
    Thanks, George. I appreciate the info. Just left her a couple of hours ago. You're spot on! I didn't partake in GFE but I dreamed I had a basic qv with an older gal that ages really well. Hygiene was great and I felt safe. Comms are great as well. Side note, I dreamed she's natural downstairs but it's neat.

  11. #10986
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer77  [View Original Post]
    Megan is definitely worth a visit! Always on time and a good time! No BS. Never a disappointment!

    Good luck!

    PL77.
    What about her requirement to send ID info?

  12. #10985
    Quote Originally Posted by Anskij  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'm planning a visit to this older lady. Unless someone had horrible experiences with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/980457821588
    Fat and ugly fetish?

  13. #10984

    MissTea

    Says she's "back" but I've never heard of her. Anyone got an experience with her? Back from a visit with her Uncle?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/623561423757

  14. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by Anskij  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'm planning a visit to this older lady. Unless someone had horrible experiences with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/980457821588
    I TOFTT recently. Wasn't great. Set up was easy. Visit was in a filthy apartment, smelled of smoke and weed. She couldn't be bothered to clear her shit off the bed and complained the whole time about this and that. Couldn't wait to be in, out and done. Of course YMMV.

    Stay Safe.

    G.

  15. #10982

    Older Lady

    Hi all, I'm planning a visit to this older lady. Unless someone had horrible experiences with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/980457821588

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape