Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 10388
-
01-31-24 16:01 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 906Odors
Some of these girls just have crappy hygiene all around.
One girls I saw recently obviously hadn't had a shower in weeks. Weeks. I told her to go get clean in my shower before we got to it and she looked kind of grateful, actually. Later on after a mediocre bang she admitted she'd been couch surfing for about a month and where she was staying didn't have a working bath or shower. Jesus.
-
01-31-24 13:23 #7852Asshole

Posts: 146Drunk and smelly? Ugh
I regret having similar experiences. The number of alcoholics is too damn high! Universally, it seems the majority of dates like to drink tons of booze before heading off to the bedroom. I get it. They're nervous, maybe trying to block out the shame of what they're doing, or maybe it's me, and they don't like me, but use the alcohol to get over that. Either way, there's nothing worse than trying to fuck someone who isn't all there, and sometimes excuses themselves to go puke. Or worse, passes out in bed. For hours. This has happened more than once with me.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
This past weekend in Portland, I spent two evenings with an alcoholic. The first evening, she got drunker than anyone I've ever seen in my 50+ years. I decided not to have sex with her, despite her persistence. The next day, she did not recall anything. I could have exploited her, but knew to be careful, as some of these people are vengeful, and will make claims of rape or something else if they don't recall. I set up a second date, insisting she limit the alcohol, and that I would only pay 2/3 rds of what we originally agreed to, which she agreed to, after I made it clear why (her behavior the night before). She still got really drunk, but at least was coherent enough to know what was going on. And of course, it was terrible sex.
A good friend once told me a simple truth about these women: there's a reason they're on (insert sugar site here), and it's not a good reason.
In terms of the smell, thanks for the head's up. I feel like we need to share that more. I saw someone (whose profile is no longer active) who seemed really hot, giant tits, good looking in pics, but in person, was rather plain. I had asked her to not get overly dolled up, as it was a slutty image. She wore jeans and a t-shirt. But once it got down to sex, I could smell her when the pants came off. I fucked her anyway, but couldn't get the smell off even after a shower. Probably BVV. Now, if I smell something, I say something. I don't fuck, and I don't pay. Not getting laid isn't the end of the world. Save your dignity. And money.
-
01-29-24 13:16 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yes sir! Key word is FREE MnG. I got my regular (use that lightly LOL) sb like that! Well, we smooched the first meet and I did slip a benji down her panties on top of her Bush!
Originally Posted by VanDawg
[View Original Post]
I break my rules sometimes.
-
01-29-24 13:13 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 2335Once you send money up front. Forget it. This is why they think we're dumb old men! I've been told that by some of these ho's. They get nothing till I bust. LOL. Don't pay for meet and greet either.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
This is why they have such gps. 37 yo's have no room for gps.
Sucks man.
-
01-29-24 12:54 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 177Queen0224
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-f46b0ed32e9d
She is real but just another scammer. Met in person and set up a date. I gave her $ as a sign of good faith on my part. No response on my messages now. Oh well on to the next.
-
01-27-24 19:16 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 49Free public M&G weeds out pros and crazies. I do this to fuck GND amateurs.
Originally Posted by PopItFank69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 10:34 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 2184Sorry to hear that dude. BTW did you ask her why she wanted the money now and could not wait "15 mins until we get to the room? I typically do not like to have my arm twisted into giving money earlier. I would have told her that I do not have the money on me and was planning to pick it up on the way to the room or something to that effect. Either way. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 00:17 #7846Banned Member

Posts: 510Alcoholic disaster date
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-43cd3b4bbf8b
Seen this girl a couple times. First time was alright. Nothing to write home about but not terrible either. Second time. Complete disaster. Her pussy absolutely smelled like death. Some of the worst head I've ever had. Even after applying hand sanitizer to my hand multiple times I couldn't get the smell of her pussy off on my drive home from her place. She's also really bad alcoholic with 2 kids. I feel so bad for the guys that have to pay that woman child support. She should have those kids taken away from her IMO. They were not there when I was there though I should note. She's a washed up pro she used to work AA a lot.
-
01-23-24 17:52 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 2335Well, the "when I can" is Very often and almost non existent lately. But hey, there have been times in the day. I won't lie!! I go with it now as I can only beat my self esteem so much! Haha.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 22:04 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 906Some of them are pretty reckless.
I'd say about half of them want to go straight to the good stuff without an M&G.
Originally Posted by PopItFank69
[View Original Post]
The ones that want to go direct to the good stuff come in four categories:
1. Working girls or former working girls.
2. Girls who are desperate for money.
3. Total sex freaks.
4. Psychopaths.
They might also be in more than one category.
-
01-22-24 21:26 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 503Yeah I was a bit surprised by both of us sticking to our guns.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
She did say she was making $300 in fifteen minutes in the VIP room when she was dancing and that she has escort friends and knew the market value for sex work
That also made me think about she might have time restrictions. I like to cum at least three times but I do need over two hours to do so
Only the second or third time that a meeting at a public place has not ended on a fuck, but I have my principles. ; )
-
01-22-24 20:54 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 7402's and 3's
I see you said you steer clear "when you can". Even the noblest gentleman can't pass up an opportunity to slum with a juicy wench every now and again, I see. LOL.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 17:48 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 2335Turned down 400 but wanted 500 and you were right there in front of her?? LOL (A bird in the hand.).
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
Guess she knows her " worth. ".
Haha.
-
01-22-24 17:42 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 2335And I didn't mention that the OP overpaid (some are obsessed with that theme). I asked if he counter offered her 1 k. It's called negóciate an " arrangement. " There are some that are worth 1 k (not many) and will show you the evening of your life (again very few) without the attachment of your precious attention when it's over.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
The OP said he countered and she declined. So to someone she's worth 1 k. At times they come back later considering your offer! The lady he posted is above average in looks. If those pics are real.
Peace.
-
01-22-24 17:39 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 503Angeldaze
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-37f51ed27d43
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
I met her, offered $300, she countered $500, I upped my offer to $400, she refused.
She could not host, she is good looking, intelligent and fun to talk to but I was not dying to fuck her, even after driving to Tacoma so I passed. Guess the chemistry was just ok
We did not talk specifics other than that, so I do not know if BB is on the menu.












Reply With Quote





