Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 10388
-
01-22-24 17:35 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 2335Wasn't Huston. You get finessed in Houston. Think SMU!
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 17:32 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 503Overpaying
Plus is Texas. House prices in Houston are a third than in Seattle.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 16:58 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 2335Sounds like a decent formula. I steer away from twos and threes when I can. LOL.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Now a 7 (keep in mind there are very few 10's) for an evening isn't easy to find despite what's posted here. Most of us will not hit a 10, she's in doo doo Dubai. There are TNA ho's asking 600 for an hour!! Also, under 25 will open the wallet a bit more! It's is pay for play.
-
01-22-24 16:24 #7835Senior Member

Posts: 7406 for 7
You paid 6 for a 7? Hmm, I have a rule of thumb, I pay 2/3 what I value their attractiveness LOL. I call it fair market pricing. It works out very well when you get to the 2's and 3's.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
01-22-24 15:36 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 2335They accept the risk why do I care? I tell them its risky, not that I'm a threat, but women have completely monetized themselves because the economy is kicking their azz. It will only get worse (many of them voted for it. LOL).
Originally Posted by PopItFank69
[View Original Post]
If she wants to meet at a hotel (I've done this almost every time) It means she's wanting to fuck and get paid. Being on SA means she can tell herself " she's not a hooker. " HAHA.
Female logic. They have no idea the long term damage they are doing for a buck, but they don't want saving!!
Enjoy your time and move on.
So funny.
P.S. She looks familiar. Is she on TNA? There's more and more hookers joining SA. Pimps and crooks are catching on too. Seeking does little to verify the accounts of the women.
Don't bring them to your home! Some are running long term scams including blackmail. It happed to me but the woman and her scammer were so stupid they believed they had my real employer. LOL.
Just a heads up!
-
01-21-24 15:12 #7833Regular Member

Posts: 24Sweetkenzz
Anyone have any details on McKenize? Says she's been a member since 2017 so I'd think someone here would have had her before.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-6fe265f916f6
Also, what's the general consensus on women who want to meet up at a hotel straight away without a public M&G? I mean it's convenient for me but seems like high risk behavior on their part.
-
01-21-24 12:17 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 2335Well the more we say no the sooner rates will collapse. The tech money is leaving sea soon enough. She may come back unless some dude is paying.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 19:11 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 244I always counter
Offered 500 but she says doesn't accept less than 1000 total gps probably not good in bed either so pass for me unless few hours of BBFS BBBJ dfk daty and cip at least 4 times LOL.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 20:32 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 2335Did you counter offer? I had one ask for 1 k (she was 23 from Mexico) in TX. I said I can do six and she was at my door two hours later. Slim, 23 I'd say 7 on looks!
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
Seattle thought they cuss you out with counter offers which tells me dudes are throwing what they ask. But hey, 1 k could be an amazing night. I'd get details first though.
-
01-19-24 20:25 #7829Banned Member

Posts: 5101 k for that LOL? I bet it's all covered too LOL! She's alright. I wouldn't ever pay 1 k ppm no matter how much money I got. There are literally billions of hoes on this planet. The diamonds in the rough are what I aim for. Cause they have low self esteem and are hot as fuck. 25 is also too old for what I am looking for. I want 18-21 max. She probably isn't even 25. Looks 30 or older to me. She looks like a really old 25 for me, esp being Asian.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 18:13 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 244You right
She quoted me 1 k for play date no details besides that.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 15:24 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 2335Asks for gas and I block. Girls like that I'm convinced don't fuck for 500. Gomers are buying um apartments.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 15:23 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 2335She gone be four figures!! She getting 50 msgs a day. The ugly ones get 20-30. Seriously.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you succeed. Haha.
SB's I'll do the same if you do!! LOL.
Cute tho. Pic a bit shopped but they all are. Could be an AI too. Y'all see they yet? Crazy!
-
01-18-24 01:36 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 2184I really hate it when they ask for "gas" money. To be honest if you cannot pay for gas. You really cannot afford my dick in you. Finally isn't it surprising how the entire world runs out of gas the moment it is time to meet?
Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 00:01 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 244Sillybabygirl
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-b945d82d532a
Anyone met this tight hottie former college cheerleader playing hard to get I want to creampie her so bad.










Reply With Quote






