Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 693 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7838
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Plus is Texas. House prices in Houston are a third than in Seattle.
    Wasn't Huston. You get finessed in Houston. Think SMU!

  2. #7837

    Overpaying

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    You paid 6 for a 7? Hmm, I have a rule of thumb, I pay 2/3 what I value their attractiveness LOL. I call it fair market pricing. It works out very well when you get to the 2's and 3's.

    So-Crates.
    Plus is Texas. House prices in Houston are a third than in Seattle.

  3. #7836
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    You paid 6 for a 7? Hmm, I have a rule of thumb, I pay 2/3 what I value their attractiveness LOL. I call it fair market pricing. It works out very well when you get to the 2's and 3's.

    So-Crates.
    Sounds like a decent formula. I steer away from twos and threes when I can. LOL.

    Now a 7 (keep in mind there are very few 10's) for an evening isn't easy to find despite what's posted here. Most of us will not hit a 10, she's in doo doo Dubai. There are TNA ho's asking 600 for an hour!! Also, under 25 will open the wallet a bit more! It's is pay for play.

  4. #7835

    6 for 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Did you counter offer? I had one ask for 1 k (she was 23 from Mexico) in TX. I said I can do six and she was at my door two hours later. Slim, 23 I'd say 7 on looks!

    Seattle thought they cuss you out with counter offers which tells me dudes are throwing what they ask. But hey, 1 k could be an amazing night. I'd get details first though.
    You paid 6 for a 7? Hmm, I have a rule of thumb, I pay 2/3 what I value their attractiveness LOL. I call it fair market pricing. It works out very well when you get to the 2's and 3's.

    So-Crates.

  5. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by PopItFank69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any details on McKenize? Says she's been a member since 2017 so I'd think someone here would have had her before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-6fe265f916f6

    Also, what's the general consensus on women who want to meet up at a hotel straight away without a public M&G? I mean it's convenient for me but seems like high risk behavior on their part.
    They accept the risk why do I care? I tell them its risky, not that I'm a threat, but women have completely monetized themselves because the economy is kicking their azz. It will only get worse (many of them voted for it. LOL).

    If she wants to meet at a hotel (I've done this almost every time) It means she's wanting to fuck and get paid. Being on SA means she can tell herself " she's not a hooker. " HAHA.

    Female logic. They have no idea the long term damage they are doing for a buck, but they don't want saving!!

    Enjoy your time and move on.

    So funny.

    P.S. She looks familiar. Is she on TNA? There's more and more hookers joining SA. Pimps and crooks are catching on too. Seeking does little to verify the accounts of the women.

    Don't bring them to your home! Some are running long term scams including blackmail. It happed to me but the woman and her scammer were so stupid they believed they had my real employer. LOL.

    Just a heads up!

  6. #7833

    Sweetkenzz

    Anyone have any details on McKenize? Says she's been a member since 2017 so I'd think someone here would have had her before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-6fe265f916f6

    Also, what's the general consensus on women who want to meet up at a hotel straight away without a public M&G? I mean it's convenient for me but seems like high risk behavior on their part.

  7. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Offered 500 but she says doesn't accept less than 1000 total gps probably not good in bed either so pass for me unless few hours of BBFS BBBJ dfk daty and cip at least 4 times LOL.
    Well the more we say no the sooner rates will collapse. The tech money is leaving sea soon enough. She may come back unless some dude is paying.

  8. #7831

    I always counter

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Did you counter offer? I had one ask for 1 k (she was 23 from Mexico) in TX. I said I can do six and she was at my door two hours later. Slim, 23 I'd say 7 on looks!

    Seattle thought they cuss you out with counter offers which tells me dudes are throwing what they ask. But hey, 1 k could be an amazing night. I'd get details first though.
    Offered 500 but she says doesn't accept less than 1000 total gps probably not good in bed either so pass for me unless few hours of BBFS BBBJ dfk daty and cip at least 4 times LOL.

  9. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 1 k for play date no details besides that.
    Did you counter offer? I had one ask for 1 k (she was 23 from Mexico) in TX. I said I can do six and she was at my door two hours later. Slim, 23 I'd say 7 on looks!

    Seattle thought they cuss you out with counter offers which tells me dudes are throwing what they ask. But hey, 1 k could be an amazing night. I'd get details first though.

  10. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 1 k for play date no details besides that.
    1 k for that LOL? I bet it's all covered too LOL! She's alright. I wouldn't ever pay 1 k ppm no matter how much money I got. There are literally billions of hoes on this planet. The diamonds in the rough are what I aim for. Cause they have low self esteem and are hot as fuck. 25 is also too old for what I am looking for. I want 18-21 max. She probably isn't even 25. Looks 30 or older to me. She looks like a really old 25 for me, esp being Asian.

  11. #7828

    You right

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She gone be four figures!! She getting 50 msgs a day. The ugly ones get 20-30. Seriously.

    Let us know if you succeed. Haha.

    SB's I'll do the same if you do!! LOL.

    Cute tho. Pic a bit shopped but they all are. Could be an AI too. Y'all see they yet? Crazy!
    She quoted me 1 k for play date no details besides that.

  12. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-d5ffc1048495

    Asked 5 for a meet then wants you to send gas money first. Was going to meet her like a mile from where she was located too.

    Just another scammer.
    Asks for gas and I block. Girls like that I'm convinced don't fuck for 500. Gomers are buying um apartments.

  13. #7826
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-b945d82d532a

    Anyone met this tight hottie former college cheerleader playing hard to get I want to creampie her so bad.
    She gone be four figures!! She getting 50 msgs a day. The ugly ones get 20-30. Seriously.

    Let us know if you succeed. Haha.

    SB's I'll do the same if you do!! LOL.

    Cute tho. Pic a bit shopped but they all are. Could be an AI too. Y'all see they yet? Crazy!

  14. #7825
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-d5ffc1048495

    Asked 5 for a meet then wants you to send gas money first. Was going to meet her like a mile from where she was located too.

    Just another scammer.
    I really hate it when they ask for "gas" money. To be honest if you cannot pay for gas. You really cannot afford my dick in you. Finally isn't it surprising how the entire world runs out of gas the moment it is time to meet?

  15. #7824

    Sillybabygirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-b945d82d532a

    Anyone met this tight hottie former college cheerleader playing hard to get I want to creampie her so bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape