High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #14793

    Morning delivery

    Maya NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/4879 - is this the same Russian / Japanese at Maya 1010 with the pointy nose that you guys told me about? Her stats make her seem tiny.

  2. #14792
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDidIt21  [View Original Post]
    Wow thanks! Glad I didn't take that leap of faith and trusted my instinct. I was going to see Kyoka but they sent her back. Sucks I was really looking to see those big tits. Have to gone to DDY or SL? I want to take a visit but idk if they do BBFS there. Now looking at Fairy SL and hear some great feedback. Does she do BBFS and if not who does?
    Yeah sucha shame about Eva, I didn't think there would be such a dud at XOXO. Hopefully my next pick over the won't be anything similar.

    Funny thing you asked about SL and DDY. They're managed by the same group, and a while ago I had verified and booked SL Allyssa as a first time customer. Shit happened work wise and I needed to cancel with about a 4 hour heads up to the store. I tried to rebook the next day, it never got a response back, so idk if I'm backlisted or whatever. Haven't felt the need to reach out again with the abundance of stores in Manhattan though. I have not heard of any young Cgirls at either store offering extras.

  3. #14791
    Quote Originally Posted by JavBB  [View Original Post]
    We can pray that she did go to another spa so we have a chance to see her. Else I guess we'll see her in 5 years when the ban is lifted? It's not a forever ban is it? But if it's years then she's done for.
    The ban could be from 5 to 10 years. But who wants to see a 30+ year old JGirl?

    Here are 2 good articles about what customs is doing.

    https://novaramedia.com/2023/03/14/s...the-us-border/
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-ai...ou-may-be-next

  4. #14790

    Customs and Japanese girls??

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint72  [View Original Post]
    Any word on what other spa she might be working?

    Called they said she went back to JP dunno how true that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.
    We can pray that she did go to another spa so we have a chance to see her. Else I guess we'll see her in 5 years when the ban is lifted? It's not a forever ban is it? But if it's years then she's done for.

    Japanese girls are not a national security issue. Geez. Meanwhile other migrants are coming in by the bus loads every day.

    I still see that girl on the website. Maybe there is still hope?

  5. #14789

    Kendal PPC is not WeChat worthy

    I must have gotten really ugly in 2024. Kendal wasn't flexi and wanted 100/200 from me. I really didn't like her enough to negotiate for more than 10 seconds. She looked way old, like 35 ish, and she has no butt. She's not even close to a Suya lite. I think PB trolled me.

    Damn. No Kyoka. Bad Kendal. And now I need to go buy condoms. Shit. FML. LOL.

  6. #14788
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    She has to already be in the US if that guy already banged her. Unless he's just BS-ing.
    I tried to reserve today but the phone guy told me the girls cannot come thru Customs. Why can't we have nice things.

  7. #14787
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahito  [View Original Post]
    I had Eva about a week and half ago. Would not recommend since her picture looks nothing like her in real life. Face was meh, had some serious belly flab, and breath smelled just a bit. Good thing I only booked hh because otherwise it would have been a waste. Only reason I continued was to bb a Cgirl, and Eva is definitely on the MILF side of spectrum. Also wanted a hard 200 for bbcip. Took it well and service wasn't a problem, it's just sort of disappointing what you're getting for what you're paying. Mentioned she was married and has a 7 year old. So if you're into that more power to you.
    Wow thanks! Glad I didn't take that leap of faith and trusted my instinct. I was going to see Kyoka but they sent her back. Sucks I was really looking to see those big tits. Have to gone to DDY or SL? I want to take a visit but idk if they do BBFS there. Now looking at Fairy SL and hear some great feedback. Does she do BBFS and if not who does?

  8. #14786

    Fake meat

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.
    Lina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/479 - The Taiwan surprise is that she is using a Korean girl's IG photo. The images by the pool are also editing (bad job at waist reduction).

  9. #14785

    Trolled?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.
    She has to already be in the US if that guy already banged her. Unless he's just BS-ing.

  10. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Mystery kitty cat?

    I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will you report back tonight.
    Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.

  11. #14783
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.
    Mystery kitty cat?

    I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will report back tonight.

  12. #14782

    Sup Perverts

    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.

  13. #14781

    Kyoka XOXO girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Any word on what other spa she might be working?

    Called they said she went back to JP dunno how true that is.

  14. #14780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Thanks Intel on Eva

    Thanks for intel on Eva, much appreciated. Hadn't seen anything about her which I found strange. Particularly when she's said to offer both BBFS and Greek. Now I know why.

    I had planned to see Eva at XO next time I visit NY but will pass. There is a Latina woman at Fantasies in Queens that offers both those options and looks amazing. I much prefer Manhattan to Queens with its easier access but will check her out on the appropriate forum before making a decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahito  [View Original Post]
    I had Eva about a week and half ago. Would not recommend since her picture looks nothing like her in real life. Face was meh, had some serious belly flab, and breath smelled just a bit. Good thing I only booked hh because otherwise it would have been a waste. Only reason I continued was to bb a Cgirl, and Eva is definitely on the MILF side of spectrum. Also wanted a hard 200 for bbcip. Took it well and service wasn't a problem, it's just sort of disappointing what you're getting for what you're paying. Mentioned she was married and has a 7 year old. So if you're into that more power to you.

  15. #14779
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    There's a video on the site. It's hard to deep fake that.
    https://xoxogirlsny.com/images/upload/44611705807782.mp4

    It also looks like she could use a hand or two.
    https://x.com/XoXoGirlNYC/status/174...529727300?s=20
    Holy shit, those tits are almost the size of the ass of the girl I fucked today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape