Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 27123
-
01-23-24 07:55 #14793Senior Member

Posts: 4094Morning delivery
Maya NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/4879 - is this the same Russian / Japanese at Maya 1010 with the pointy nose that you guys told me about? Her stats make her seem tiny.
-
01-22-24 21:07 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah sucha shame about Eva, I didn't think there would be such a dud at XOXO. Hopefully my next pick over the won't be anything similar.
Originally Posted by DonDidIt21
[View Original Post]
Funny thing you asked about SL and DDY. They're managed by the same group, and a while ago I had verified and booked SL Allyssa as a first time customer. Shit happened work wise and I needed to cancel with about a 4 hour heads up to the store. I tried to rebook the next day, it never got a response back, so idk if I'm backlisted or whatever. Haven't felt the need to reach out again with the abundance of stores in Manhattan though. I have not heard of any young Cgirls at either store offering extras.
-
01-22-24 17:34 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 4094The ban could be from 5 to 10 years. But who wants to see a 30+ year old JGirl?
Originally Posted by JavBB
[View Original Post]
Here are 2 good articles about what customs is doing.
https://novaramedia.com/2023/03/14/s...the-us-border/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-ai...ou-may-be-next
-
01-22-24 17:17 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 81Customs and Japanese girls??
Originally Posted by Saint72
[View Original Post]
We can pray that she did go to another spa so we have a chance to see her. Else I guess we'll see her in 5 years when the ban is lifted? It's not a forever ban is it? But if it's years then she's done for.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Japanese girls are not a national security issue. Geez. Meanwhile other migrants are coming in by the bus loads every day.
I still see that girl on the website. Maybe there is still hope?
-
01-22-24 16:30 #14789Senior Member

Posts: 4094Kendal PPC is not WeChat worthy
I must have gotten really ugly in 2024. Kendal wasn't flexi and wanted 100/200 from me. I really didn't like her enough to negotiate for more than 10 seconds. She looked way old, like 35 ish, and she has no butt. She's not even close to a Suya lite. I think PB trolled me.
Damn. No Kyoka. Bad Kendal. And now I need to go buy condoms. Shit. FML. LOL.
-
01-22-24 15:47 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 91I tried to reserve today but the phone guy told me the girls cannot come thru Customs. Why can't we have nice things.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 13:29 #14787Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow thanks! Glad I didn't take that leap of faith and trusted my instinct. I was going to see Kyoka but they sent her back. Sucks I was really looking to see those big tits. Have to gone to DDY or SL? I want to take a visit but idk if they do BBFS there. Now looking at Fairy SL and hear some great feedback. Does she do BBFS and if not who does?
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 12:51 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 4094Fake meat
Lina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/479 - The Taiwan surprise is that she is using a Korean girl's IG photo. The images by the pool are also editing (bad job at waist reduction).
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 12:07 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 97Trolled?
She has to already be in the US if that guy already banged her. Unless he's just BS-ing.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 11:43 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 4094Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 11:38 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 4094Mystery kitty cat?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will report back tonight.
-
01-22-24 11:36 #14782Senior Member

Posts: 4753Sup Perverts
Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.
-
01-22-24 10:39 #14781Regular Member

Posts: 15Kyoka XOXO girls
Any word on what other spa she might be working?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Called they said she went back to JP dunno how true that is.
-
01-21-24 17:59 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 826Thanks Intel on Eva
Thanks for intel on Eva, much appreciated. Hadn't seen anything about her which I found strange. Particularly when she's said to offer both BBFS and Greek. Now I know why.
I had planned to see Eva at XO next time I visit NY but will pass. There is a Latina woman at Fantasies in Queens that offers both those options and looks amazing. I much prefer Manhattan to Queens with its easier access but will check her out on the appropriate forum before making a decision.
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 17:28 #14779Regular Member

Posts: 15Holy shit, those tits are almost the size of the ass of the girl I fucked today.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




