Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 27130
-
01-22-24 12:07 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 97Trolled?
She has to already be in the US if that guy already banged her. Unless he's just BS-ing.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 11:43 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 4097Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 11:38 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 4097Mystery kitty cat?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will report back tonight.
-
01-22-24 11:36 #14782Senior Member

Posts: 4755Sup Perverts
Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.
-
01-22-24 10:39 #14781Regular Member

Posts: 15Kyoka XOXO girls
Any word on what other spa she might be working?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Called they said she went back to JP dunno how true that is.
-
01-21-24 17:59 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 826Thanks Intel on Eva
Thanks for intel on Eva, much appreciated. Hadn't seen anything about her which I found strange. Particularly when she's said to offer both BBFS and Greek. Now I know why.
I had planned to see Eva at XO next time I visit NY but will pass. There is a Latina woman at Fantasies in Queens that offers both those options and looks amazing. I much prefer Manhattan to Queens with its easier access but will check her out on the appropriate forum before making a decision.
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 17:28 #14779Regular Member

Posts: 15Holy shit, those tits are almost the size of the ass of the girl I fucked today.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 16:49 #14778Senior Member

Posts: 4097Got Milk?
There's a video on the site. It's hard to deep fake that.
Originally Posted by BangoBongo
[View Original Post]
https://xoxogirlsny.com/images/upload/44611705807782.mp4
It also looks like she could use a hand or two.
https://x.com/XoXoGirlNYC/status/174...529727300?s=20
-
01-21-24 12:44 #14777Senior Member

Posts: 94You saw kyoko earlier this month? Is pic acccurate because she looks amazing.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:56 #14776Senior Member

Posts: 33Who and where?
Who and where? Not sure who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:33 #14775Senior Member

Posts: 4097Looks like XOXO is not fucking around with fake pics now. $400/ hr. Girl posted a video. Those boobies look so juicy.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 10:49 #14774Senior Member

Posts: 212Fucked her earlier this month. She's negotiable.
-
01-21-24 10:09 #14773Senior Member

Posts: 52XOXO Eva
I had Eva about a week and half ago. Would not recommend since her picture looks nothing like her in real life. Face was meh, had some serious belly flab, and breath smelled just a bit. Good thing I only booked hh because otherwise it would have been a waste. Only reason I continued was to bb a Cgirl, and Eva is definitely on the MILF side of spectrum. Also wanted a hard 200 for bbcip. Took it well and service wasn't a problem, it's just sort of disappointing what you're getting for what you're paying. Mentioned she was married and has a 7 year old. So if you're into that more power to you.
Originally Posted by DonDidIt21
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 09:56 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 4755Big Tits Delivery
Kyoka XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/527.
-
01-20-24 22:08 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 200Do you have a link to 13?
DM is fine. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





