Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 11021
-
01-19-24 16:14 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 987Avoid Upsell
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...laqueFrmAlaska
https://www.instagram.com/sweet.taste.of.sin/
Avoid this one. Mechanical. Upsell for everything.
Annoying c*. She thinks she special. Don't touch my head, don't touch my pussy, don't suck my nipples.
Holds onto the condom while fucking.
Oh and on top of it she hates Jews and is one of those Pro Hamas protesters.
Dumb.
-
01-19-24 14:39 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 2335At 500 for a reliable big boob cool provider with CIM is not shabby. I'm cool with upper rates, but man give us fellers a good lay at least. She looks a bit thick but proportional. I have txted her in the past but schedules didn't line up. She was easy to deal with.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
Shoot us a review if you throw down!!
-
01-19-24 01:17 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 255Natural or enhanced assets?
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 00:19 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 216I don't, but I did get this girl to eat my ass, swallow my load, then take 2 more loads in an overnight, for free. Met her on Reddit. I think she was just starting out in SW / figuring out she's going to give it up to pretty much anyone, might as well get paid. She smelled like weed and BO though. My sheets stun.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
This was a year ish ago though so who knows if her vibes changed.
-
01-18-24 19:24 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 40She's really nice in person, very hygienic and has some products for dining taste flavor, engaging and try her best to please you. She did appear to have lost a lot of weight from the way her skin appears. Safety girl.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 14:53 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 2335She you sugar baby? LOL Surprise! You not the only one. Haha. Despite her BS.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
Not saying this is the case.
Yea she's been discussed here many times. Search the name. She been around several blocks.
The Tyrone is real too!
-
01-18-24 11:50 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 161She used to be very big but seems to have lost a lot of weight, but not the skin. Haven't seen her in a while but I'm interested again even with the skin bags, she was pretty chill.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 01:42 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 94Avery Jett big boob goddess
If you're into big boobs you got to see AveryJett.
Originally Posted by PatsFan93
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254026-AVERY-JETT
Amazing body, GFE, and will gladly take your load in her mouth. She's pricey but she's worth it.
-
01-18-24 00:03 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 223Molly4 daddie
TIL, had no idea she was on TNA and had been discussed here.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 22:26 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 68JadaXOXO
Anybody have any recent encounters with this one?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128158%3B
Previous reports indicate she is way larger than her pictures indicate but I am not sure if I should pull the trigger with her $300/ hr incall rate.
-
01-17-24 22:08 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 68Alice503
Anybody have experience with Alice503? She also goes by Alicein313 on Twitter.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?542503-alice503
Prices seem pretty hefty for even a hour LOL ($400/ hr with safety) but I am interested to hear if anyone has had prior experience with her. Feel free to message me!
-
01-17-24 19:18 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 115Umami
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?537108-umami
She's posted a couple ads in PDX, I'm pretty sure she was on the board before, but I can't remember her previous handle.
Anyone remember what it was?
-
01-17-24 16:32 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 137EvaLoren
If I were told I had only 3 ladies I could meet again before my death. Eva would be one. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...%26%2365039%3B.
Originally Posted by PatsFan93
[View Original Post]
The other two I can't name as one doesn't advertise and the third would require her husband's permission.
-
01-17-24 13:51 #8233Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking for ATF
Hey fellas,
Coming into town next week as was looking for a gorgeous girl. With all the photoshops and fake reviews its hard to tell who is good and who is a fake.
Any recommendations? Want a 2 hour session with BBBJ, CFS, and GFE. Want the girl to be a real smoke show that is cool with MSOG.
-
01-17-24 10:42 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 40Sasha
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eeyedbeauty907
Anyone seen her recently? How is she and her photos accurate?













Reply With Quote





