Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 736 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8243

    Looking for ATF

    Hey fellas,

    Coming into town next week as was looking for a gorgeous girl. With all the photoshops and fake reviews its hard to tell who is good and who is a fake.

    Any recommendations? Want a 2 hour session with BBBJ, CFS, and GFE. Want the girl to be a real smoke show that is cool with MSOG.

  2. #8242

    Sasha

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eeyedbeauty907

    Anyone seen her recently? How is she and her photos accurate?

  3. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She is closer to 5 foot 1. Pics are accurate, real nice face, CFS. BBBJ was $ extra. Incall was a spa. She speaks little english, great attitude.
    What was her rates? And spa city?

  4. #8240

    Jessica

    Any gents with info on her? Found her ads on few boards.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/146534704260

  5. #8239
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomfg  [View Original Post]
    It's a psychological exploit called FOMO in marketing: Fear of Missing Out. Some have taken marketing courses apparently haha. It's funny to see claims of "going away" or "last days" or "not accepting new clients", etc, etc, only to see the providers posting again soon enough, sometimes with similar message haha.
    Figured. Thank you.

  6. #8238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    She's not accepting any new clients after Feb. 1st so I'm wondering if I should.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Classic bullshit about not taking any new clients. This is a age old move to make you pull the trigger and make an appointment, because it feels urgent.
    It's a psychological exploit called FOMO in marketing: Fear of Missing Out. Some have taken marketing courses apparently haha. It's funny to see claims of "going away" or "last days" or "not accepting new clients", etc, etc, only to see the providers posting again soon enough, sometimes with similar message haha.

  7. #8237

    Don't fall for that

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    She's not accepting any new clients after Feb. 1st so I'm wondering if I should.
    Classic bullshit about not taking any new clients. This is a age old move to make you pull the trigger and make an appointment, because it feels urgent. She will be accepting new clients in Feb, you'll see.

    Not saying anything about how your visit would be or anything like that, just that the line she gave you / put in her ad is total mind games bullshit.

  8. #8236
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her but not for lack of trying. She was incredibly tough to schedule with. She needed to see test results less than a week old (I think?) for kissing / BBBJ. I got tested and booked some time but she had a snafu with her car and got stuck in Vegas. Haven't tried scheduling again.
    Heavily managed, but who isn't. She's on every site. SA, OF, FetLife, Do some digging she's been in the game a long time. She has been reported here as a scammer as well.

    But hey, with a re brand people can change. Haha.

    Enjoy!!

  9. #8235

    Review

    She is closer to 5 foot 1. Pics are accurate, real nice face, CFS. BBBJ was $ extra. Incall was a spa. She speaks little english, great attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    First time asking for info. Normally wouldn't but damn those curves!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?613653-Mixibella

  10. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't answered emails and hasn't posted in weeks, I don't expect she will be back until she is economically hard up again. I was looking forward to trying her out too, but she's MIA.
    She checks online every few days. My friend and Inlet up with her. Small bbw. Bbfscip. BBBJ. You need to provide paperwork.

    She is OK. Not worth the 400. More like 200. She is not very experienced.

    Set up thru snapchat.

  11. #8233

    Amy info?

    First time asking for info. Normally wouldn't but damn those curves!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?613653-Mixibella

  12. #8232
    I haven't seen her but here's her Insta. She also has an account on TNA but only two reviews and no posting in a bit.

    https://www.instagram.com/molly4dadd...hxMjlvcGhjMjRj

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her but not for lack of trying. She was incredibly tough to schedule with. She needed to see test results less than a week old (I think?) for kissing / BBBJ. I got tested and booked some time but she had a snafu with her car and got stuck in Vegas. Haven't tried scheduling again.

  13. #8231
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOxhard  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad last week. Incall in Tacoma I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Love Charlie from TNA lately? Redhead MILF with huge tits? Did she retire? Or UTR?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Found a different person through sumsearch with the same phone #.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/253-500-3215

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?373688-Love-Charlie

    Her last reviews and alerts were in 2021.

    The sumosearch were active in May June 2023.

    Suspicious.
    Her most recent tna add picks up right where she left off before she "retired" - same format, pictures, etc. I can't explain the other ads with the same phone number. I remember her being one of the ones that advertised that she was retiring. I'd see her again. She was sweet enough. Her ads previous to her retiring had a different phone number.

  14. #8230

    Yummyyummy

    Factoria incall, okay massage, short CBJ, short covered cowgirl, not GFE, def not 27. At least smooth skin as a postive.

  15. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I searched her name up and only found others asking about her. Aside from dirtyfuk talking about getting pegged by her LOL. BB would be nice but I doubt she does (her no list said no bb anything).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?506229-Mara_Morte
    She's not accepting any new clients after Feb. 1st so I'm wondering if I should.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape