Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 736 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8227

    Don't fall for that

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    She's not accepting any new clients after Feb. 1st so I'm wondering if I should.
    Classic bullshit about not taking any new clients. This is a age old move to make you pull the trigger and make an appointment, because it feels urgent. She will be accepting new clients in Feb, you'll see.

    Not saying anything about how your visit would be or anything like that, just that the line she gave you / put in her ad is total mind games bullshit.

  2. #8226
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her but not for lack of trying. She was incredibly tough to schedule with. She needed to see test results less than a week old (I think?) for kissing / BBBJ. I got tested and booked some time but she had a snafu with her car and got stuck in Vegas. Haven't tried scheduling again.
    Heavily managed, but who isn't. She's on every site. SA, OF, FetLife, Do some digging she's been in the game a long time. She has been reported here as a scammer as well.

    But hey, with a re brand people can change. Haha.

    Enjoy!!

  3. #8225

    Review

    She is closer to 5 foot 1. Pics are accurate, real nice face, CFS. BBBJ was $ extra. Incall was a spa. She speaks little english, great attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    First time asking for info. Normally wouldn't but damn those curves!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?613653-Mixibella

  4. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't answered emails and hasn't posted in weeks, I don't expect she will be back until she is economically hard up again. I was looking forward to trying her out too, but she's MIA.
    She checks online every few days. My friend and Inlet up with her. Small bbw. Bbfscip. BBBJ. You need to provide paperwork.

    She is OK. Not worth the 400. More like 200. She is not very experienced.

    Set up thru snapchat.

  5. #8223

    Amy info?

    First time asking for info. Normally wouldn't but damn those curves!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?613653-Mixibella

  6. #8222
    I haven't seen her but here's her Insta. She also has an account on TNA but only two reviews and no posting in a bit.

    https://www.instagram.com/molly4dadd...hxMjlvcGhjMjRj

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her but not for lack of trying. She was incredibly tough to schedule with. She needed to see test results less than a week old (I think?) for kissing / BBBJ. I got tested and booked some time but she had a snafu with her car and got stuck in Vegas. Haven't tried scheduling again.

  7. #8221
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOxhard  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad last week. Incall in Tacoma I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Love Charlie from TNA lately? Redhead MILF with huge tits? Did she retire? Or UTR?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Found a different person through sumsearch with the same phone #.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/253-500-3215

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?373688-Love-Charlie

    Her last reviews and alerts were in 2021.

    The sumosearch were active in May June 2023.

    Suspicious.
    Her most recent tna add picks up right where she left off before she "retired" - same format, pictures, etc. I can't explain the other ads with the same phone number. I remember her being one of the ones that advertised that she was retiring. I'd see her again. She was sweet enough. Her ads previous to her retiring had a different phone number.

  8. #8220

    Yummyyummy

    Factoria incall, okay massage, short CBJ, short covered cowgirl, not GFE, def not 27. At least smooth skin as a postive.

  9. #8219
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I searched her name up and only found others asking about her. Aside from dirtyfuk talking about getting pegged by her LOL. BB would be nice but I doubt she does (her no list said no bb anything).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?506229-Mara_Morte
    She's not accepting any new clients after Feb. 1st so I'm wondering if I should.

  10. #8218

    Mara morte

    Anyone seen her? I searched her name up and only found others asking about her. Aside from dirtyfuk talking about getting pegged by her LOL. BB would be nice but I doubt she does (her no list said no bb anything).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?506229-Mara_Morte

  11. #8217

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan93  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/molly-love2

    Has anyone had any experiences with her? Trying to find some reviews but I only found a couple of vague ones on TNA.
    I haven't met her but not for lack of trying. She was incredibly tough to schedule with. She needed to see test results less than a week old (I think?) for kissing / BBBJ. I got tested and booked some time but she had a snafu with her car and got stuck in Vegas. Haven't tried scheduling again.

  12. #8216

    Different person?

    Found a different person through sumsearch with the same phone #.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/253-500-3215

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?373688-Love-Charlie

    Her last reviews and alerts were in 2021.

    The sumosearch were active in May June 2023.

    Suspicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOxhard  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad last week. Incall in Tacoma I think.

  13. #8215

    Molly June / Molly4 daddy

    https://tryst.link/escort/molly-love2

    Has anyone had any experiences with her? Trying to find some reviews but I only found a couple of vague ones on TNA.

  14. #8214
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this Escort based out of Everett?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?618731-Khajiittreasures
    She hasn't answered emails and hasn't posted in weeks, I don't expect she will be back until she is economically hard up again. I was looking forward to trying her out too, but she's MIA.

  15. #8213

    Info

    Any info on this Escort based out of Everett?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?618731-Khajiittreasures

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape