Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 736 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8258
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco at Junhilan today. Great GFE performance. She can actually do a good massage too. On the flip she showed me that naked cute hot body of hers. The BJ was so good that I can hardly tell if covered or not. I think it's the brand they use. The 69 was fun. Her mango was such a good fit, had to replace the condom once. Most girls I've been with can't handle cowgirl very well. This babe has skills. Lots of eye contact and moaning during the mish and dog pounding. That's the good stuff. Give me some more days with her. However, if she gets busy that will save me a ton of money. LOL.
    Why is tge date on this 1-24-24?

  2. #8257

  3. #8256

    Avoid Upsell

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...laqueFrmAlaska

    https://www.instagram.com/sweet.taste.of.sin/

    Avoid this one. Mechanical. Upsell for everything.

    Annoying c*. She thinks she special. Don't touch my head, don't touch my pussy, don't suck my nipples.

    Holds onto the condom while fucking.

    Oh and on top of it she hates Jews and is one of those Pro Hamas protesters.

    Dumb.

  4. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    If you're into big boobs you got to see AveryJett.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254026-AVERY-JETT

    Amazing body, GFE, and will gladly take your load in her mouth. She's pricey but she's worth it.
    At 500 for a reliable big boob cool provider with CIM is not shabby. I'm cool with upper rates, but man give us fellers a good lay at least. She looks a bit thick but proportional. I have txted her in the past but schedules didn't line up. She was easy to deal with.

    Shoot us a review if you throw down!!

  5. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    If you're into big boobs you got to see AveryJett.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254026-AVERY-JETT

    Amazing body, GFE, and will gladly take your load in her mouth. She's pricey but she's worth it.
    Natural or enhanced assets?

  6. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?537108-umami

    She's posted a couple ads in PDX, I'm pretty sure she was on the board before, but I can't remember her previous handle.

    Anyone remember what it was?
    I don't, but I did get this girl to eat my ass, swallow my load, then take 2 more loads in an overnight, for free. Met her on Reddit. I think she was just starting out in SW / figuring out she's going to give it up to pretty much anyone, might as well get paid. She smelled like weed and BO though. My sheets stun.

    This was a year ish ago though so who knows if her vibes changed.

  7. #8252
    She's really nice in person, very hygienic and has some products for dining taste flavor, engaging and try her best to please you. She did appear to have lost a lot of weight from the way her skin appears. Safety girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She used to be very big but seems to have lost a lot of weight, but not the skin. Haven't seen her in a while but I'm interested again even with the skin bags, she was pretty chill.

  8. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    TIL, had no idea she was on TNA and had been discussed here.
    She you sugar baby? LOL Surprise! You not the only one. Haha. Despite her BS.

    Not saying this is the case.

    Yea she's been discussed here many times. Search the name. She been around several blocks.

    The Tyrone is real too!

  9. #8250
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent encounters with this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128158%3B

    Previous reports indicate she is way larger than her pictures indicate but I am not sure if I should pull the trigger with her $300/ hr incall rate.
    She used to be very big but seems to have lost a lot of weight, but not the skin. Haven't seen her in a while but I'm interested again even with the skin bags, she was pretty chill.

  10. #8249

    Avery Jett big boob goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan93  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Coming into town next week as was looking for a gorgeous girl. With all the photoshops and fake reviews its hard to tell who is good and who is a fake.

    Any recommendations? Want a 2 hour session with BBBJ, CFS, and GFE. Want the girl to be a real smoke show that is cool with MSOG.
    If you're into big boobs you got to see AveryJett.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254026-AVERY-JETT

    Amazing body, GFE, and will gladly take your load in her mouth. She's pricey but she's worth it.

  11. #8248

    Molly4 daddie

    TIL, had no idea she was on TNA and had been discussed here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Heavily managed, but who isn't. She's on every site. SA, OF, FetLife, Do some digging she's been in the game a long time. She has been reported here as a scammer as well.

    But hey, with a re brand people can change. Haha.

    Enjoy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but here's her Insta. She also has an account on TNA but only two reviews and no posting in a bit.

    https://www.instagram.com/molly4dadd...hxMjlvcGhjMjRj

  12. #8247

    JadaXOXO

    Anybody have any recent encounters with this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128158%3B

    Previous reports indicate she is way larger than her pictures indicate but I am not sure if I should pull the trigger with her $300/ hr incall rate.

  13. #8246

    Alice503

    Anybody have experience with Alice503? She also goes by Alicein313 on Twitter.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?542503-alice503

    Prices seem pretty hefty for even a hour LOL ($400/ hr with safety) but I am interested to hear if anyone has had prior experience with her. Feel free to message me!

  14. #8245

    Umami

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?537108-umami

    She's posted a couple ads in PDX, I'm pretty sure she was on the board before, but I can't remember her previous handle.

    Anyone remember what it was?

  15. #8244

    EvaLoren

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan93  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Coming into town next week as was looking for a gorgeous girl. With all the photoshops and fake reviews its hard to tell who is good and who is a fake.

    Any recommendations? Want a 2 hour session with BBBJ, CFS, and GFE. Want the girl to be a real smoke show that is cool with MSOG.
    If I were told I had only 3 ladies I could meet again before my death. Eva would be one. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...%26%2365039%3B.

    The other two I can't name as one doesn't advertise and the third would require her husband's permission.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape