Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 27795
-
01-22-24 16:40 #23235Senior Member

Posts: 459Just wondering if I saw same lady. Is she 500 hr and asks 200 for bbcip? BTW I didn't pay the 200
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 15:57 #23234Senior Member

Posts: 79Clarification
Was this on top of the hourly rate or just the number she wanted for it? Curious if I can get away with a HH and do the upcharge.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 11:37 #23233Senior Member

Posts: 1018Kandysland
I saw Kandysland. Bbfscip 400.
-
01-22-24 11:32 #23232Senior Member

Posts: 1018Bb queen
The bareback queen posted a rare ad in Oly this am.
Probably doing BBFS duo's with Harlow.
-
01-21-24 23:21 #23231Senior Member

Posts: 196LeilaWicked
Whats the upcharge? Her rates are already comically high compared to the rest of the stable, she's got to be the bottom ***** out of that crew to ask that kind of rate.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 15:45 #23230Senior Member

Posts: 265LeilaWicked
Confirmed via text that she's open to it with an upcharge.
I didn't see her though.
-
01-21-24 14:20 #23229Senior Member

Posts: 94The most wonderful time of the year
It's that time of year! Couple nights ago I went and saw one of my ATFs. It was my second time, and she is adamantly against BBFS. But as we're catching up I learn she needs rent money and money to start up her business. Next thing I know I'm barebacking her for two hours, at a bargain price. Now's your chance to make that deal you've always wanted. Just be cool, nice and if you have recent test results even better. The post holiday credit card payments are coming, be smart and fuck hard, friends!!
-
01-19-24 20:05 #23228Senior Member

Posts: 652She is a dead fish fuck.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 17:15 #23227Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah, she has been mentioned here and I always had a hard-on for her. Never seen her though as I saw some posts on the other board about hygiene. Now remember on the other board reviews are highly muted, so if they, on that board, say she had a really smelly cooch. I believed it. Either way I think she looks hot. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:08 #23226Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Little Persian
Cleo Alexandra is posting again. She was reported friendly to the topic a long while ago. Can anyone confirm with recent visits?
-
01-19-24 08:22 #23225Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jade
Yeah they probably are. I know Jade has been texting all her contacts as she is working the next couple of days. So seems likely.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 23:26 #23224Senior Member

Posts: 139Jade
Pretty sure they're referring to this girl: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?480131-Madam-Kitty.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 22:55 #23223Senior Member

Posts: 499
Originally Posted by TeaBitch6
[View Original Post]
Hmm. A couple posters with almost no history referring to a provider with no link. Seems familiar.
Originally Posted by Orginallos
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 18:27 #23222Senior Member

Posts: 79Is there any Pictures of Jade? Link to her ad?
Originally Posted by TeaBitch6
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 16:09 #23221Senior Member

Posts: 57Jade
Please shoot your loads in her tomorrow for me, I'm going last and want her at her dirtiest.










Reply With Quote





