Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 27808
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23218
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    And some might conclude by your limited grammar that your choice of providers carries very little weight. To each his own.

    Take care & stay hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    CoronaLime posts both informative and satirical reports: we have to determine which is which.
    His info on strippers is 100% accurate.

    Lighten Up Francis.

    You have to admit. She is huge and disgusting, which is perfect for me.

  2. #23217
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Although she doesn't post anymore (last post dated Sept. 2023), below is a typical link that you would find in the past on this girl-.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/51579801

    I know I'm not the only one currently fucking this girl regularly. And by regularly, I mean weekly and sometimes twice a week. But as often as I see her, I still have to deal with a shit load of frustrations that have to do with poor responses and periodic ghostings. And I've had it. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore.

    Many of you have moved on from her a long time ago-- for this very reason. You are the smart ones. And I tip my hat off to you.

    Oh well, it doesn't matter. Let it be known: Sarah belongs here if you don't know already. If you're persistent enough and willing to endure all kinds of frustrations, you, too, could have your way with her.

    Good luck & stay hard.
    I think she was on TNA as well, but I don't remember name.

  3. #23216
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Nico and there are times that a smaller girl sounds very arousing to me. There was an Asian girl in Tacoma who went by the name of Dztny (spelling may be incorrect). Especially when it came time to ride me.
    I loved shooting shots in her.

  4. #23215

    Satire

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    And some might conclude by your limited grammar that your choice of providers carries very little weight. To each his own.

    Take care & stay hard.
    CoronaLime posts both informative and satirical reports: we have to determine which is which.

  5. #23214
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    And some might conclude by your limited grammar that your choice of providers carries very little weight. To each his own.

    Take care & stay hard.
    That's just his persona. He is so funny!

  6. #23213
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I mean, they pale in comparison to this forum. And I don't see how useful they can be when each link is no different than Adultfinder.
    Especially since none of them actually respond when you text them. Some don't even have functional phone numbers. You also see that if you browse the main page it doesn't take you to these specific pages when you search for these ladies either.

  7. #23212
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.
    And some might conclude by your limited grammar that your choice of providers carries very little weight. To each his own.

    Take care & stay hard.

  8. #23211
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    They worked for me??
    Didn't you have to sift through a lot of crap to get them?

  9. #23210
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She looks delicious. I just now later in life have realized that I enjoy a big gal every now and then. More surface area to work with.
    Nico and there are times that a smaller girl sounds very arousing to me. There was an Asian girl in Tacoma who went by the name of Dztny (spelling may be incorrect). Especially when it came time to ride me.

  10. #23209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Ninabubbles

    NinaBubbles is Alexxxis 2.0.

    Young, cute, bbfscip, not on birth control.

    Her pussy feels so good. Snug.

    Negotiate in person. Her people monitor her texts.

  11. #23208
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have good links.
    I mean, they pale in comparison to this forum. And I don't see how useful they can be when each link is no different than Adultfinder.

  12. #23207
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    These links are sh*t.
    Do you have good links.

  13. #23206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Well, some of us like them fat.
    She looks delicious. I just now later in life have realized that I enjoy a big gal every now and then. More surface area to work with.

  14. #23205
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    These links are sh*t.
    They worked for me??

  15. #23204
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.
    Well, some of us like them fat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape