Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 27803
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23213
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I mean, they pale in comparison to this forum. And I don't see how useful they can be when each link is no different than Adultfinder.
    Especially since none of them actually respond when you text them. Some don't even have functional phone numbers. You also see that if you browse the main page it doesn't take you to these specific pages when you search for these ladies either.

  2. #23212
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.
    And some might conclude by your limited grammar that your choice of providers carries very little weight. To each his own.

    Take care & stay hard.

  3. #23211
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    They worked for me??
    Didn't you have to sift through a lot of crap to get them?

  4. #23210
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She looks delicious. I just now later in life have realized that I enjoy a big gal every now and then. More surface area to work with.
    Nico and there are times that a smaller girl sounds very arousing to me. There was an Asian girl in Tacoma who went by the name of Dztny (spelling may be incorrect). Especially when it came time to ride me.

  5. #23209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Ninabubbles

    NinaBubbles is Alexxxis 2.0.

    Young, cute, bbfscip, not on birth control.

    Her pussy feels so good. Snug.

    Negotiate in person. Her people monitor her texts.

  6. #23208
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have good links.
    I mean, they pale in comparison to this forum. And I don't see how useful they can be when each link is no different than Adultfinder.

  7. #23207
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    These links are sh*t.
    Do you have good links.

  8. #23206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Well, some of us like them fat.
    She looks delicious. I just now later in life have realized that I enjoy a big gal every now and then. More surface area to work with.

  9. #23205
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    These links are sh*t.
    They worked for me??

  10. #23204
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.
    Well, some of us like them fat.

  11. #23203
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Although she doesn't post anymore (last post dated Sept. 2023), below is a typical link that you would find in the past on this girl-.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/51579801

    I know I'm not the only one currently fucking this girl regularly. And by regularly, I mean weekly and sometimes twice a week. But as often as I see her, I still have to deal with a shit load of frustrations that have to do with poor responses and periodic ghostings. And I've had it. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore.

    Many of you have moved on from her a long time ago-- for this very reason. You are the smart ones. And I tip my hat off to you.

    Oh well, it doesn't matter. Let it be known: Sarah belongs here if you don't know already. If you're persistent enough and willing to endure all kinds of frustrations, you, too, could have your way with her.

    Good luck & stay hard.
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.

  12. #23202

    Her name is Sarah.

    Although she doesn't post anymore (last post dated Sept. 2023), below is a typical link that you would find in the past on this girl-.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/51579801

    I know I'm not the only one currently fucking this girl regularly. And by regularly, I mean weekly and sometimes twice a week. But as often as I see her, I still have to deal with a shit load of frustrations that have to do with poor responses and periodic ghostings. And I've had it. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore.

    Many of you have moved on from her a long time ago-- for this very reason. You are the smart ones. And I tip my hat off to you.

    Oh well, it doesn't matter. Let it be known: Sarah belongs here if you don't know already. If you're persistent enough and willing to endure all kinds of frustrations, you, too, could have your way with her.

    Good luck & stay hard.

  13. #23201
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    She is the girl in the picture, but so is the boyfriend waiting to rob you at gun point.

    One person I know was robbed. You take your pants down, and here comes Tyrone out of the shadows with a gun in his hand.

    I wouldn't share my address with her for an outcall.
    When pics aren't selfies it's a red flag for me. Tyrone sucks at pic taking BTW.

  14. #23200
    These links are sh*t.

  15. #23199
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    I'm probably going to toftt but just posting to see if why'all have any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...770/2533080509
    Well, I'll be cheering for you. 🙌

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape