Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 16673
-
01-15-24 12:53 #14618Regular Member

Posts: 25I went to see KayKay last week at her ghetto apartment. I was greeted by a large woman with fat belly exposed and a giant head. I said I couldn't do it and turned away and left. She looks thick in the photos but much bigger in person. Definitely well over 200 lbs.
To me skip the games is just gross. Tryst hasn't had any attractive talent lately. Eros is practically dead. Makes me long for 15 years ago when Craigslist had attractive women and Madison from Geisha hadn't porked out. In our current climate I think all the hotties get their cash doing online photos and vids. I've always felt I made good money, but the fees an attractive Tryst girl gets in a real city are beyond my means.
Originally Posted by Madtown11
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 11:00 #14617Regular Member

Posts: 22Middleton Provider / Courtney?
If one searches the forum for "Middleton Provider", there is a post titled "Middleton Provider" with the same STG URL as given here: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...oday/39207734. I think this person may also have gone by "Courtney" at some point, based on the eroticmonkey page: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/courtney...madison-989234
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
No personal experience, but reviews here seem to be mixed / bad.
-
01-15-24 10:18 #14616Senior Member

Posts: 1151Who is this?
Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872
-
01-14-24 21:23 #14615Senior Member

Posts: 321Forward info
Love Asian milfs LOL if anyone could forward number and deets. TIA.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 19:33 #14614Senior Member

Posts: 233Keisha has either stood me up or been unreachable. Supposedly she's great if you can see her, but I'm done trying.
Originally Posted by Madtown11
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 23:04 #14613Senior Member

Posts: 64KayKay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838
Keisha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934
I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.
Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.
-
01-11-24 08:49 #14612Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161No Info
He does not share info.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 04:42 #14611Regular Member

Posts: 7Dream girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/596338364664
Has any one ever had a dream with her before?
-
01-10-24 19:25 #14610Senior Member

Posts: 153Given history
My guess is, the answer to your question is somewhere between Godzilla, King Kong, and jabba the hut.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 06:05 #14609Regular Member

Posts: 1Same number as:
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/291388795132
-
01-09-24 22:46 #14608Senior Member

Posts: 193Not worth it
Definitely nothing to write home about. She is about 5'2" with straight green (maybe blue?) and blonde hair. No makeup. Didn't dress up. Didn't really care to be there. Spent much time on her phone and vaping. Yuck. Not into it. Baby damage. Not for me.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:33 #14607Senior Member

Posts: 113Got it but.
Thanks for the Intel. But can you describe her looks? Is she petite? Pics accurate? Guess on age? Thanks if you can help out. Some guys don't care and just want to see a hot girl give it up, even if it's just a load drop.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 06:08 #14606Senior Member

Posts: 193Waste of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/437981755059
Don't waste your time with this one. Nice on the phone but that's where it stops. She's everything her ad doesn't say. Very uninspiring and doesn't care to be there.
You're better off driving down the Beltline and throwing your cash out the window.
-
01-08-24 21:57 #14605Senior Member

Posts: 83Recording chicks
I audio record every time. I've only video recorded once with the tiny, skinny Barbie who was high volume. This was in 2018. She didn't care. No extra fee. I saw her 5 times in total. She had great communication and she was tiny and tight. It was always 80 for 30 minutes. Those were the good old days.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 20:51 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 443How are the looks?
Service seems desirable. But how are the age / look / hygiene? None wants to fuck a toothless granny bareback!!
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





