Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14608

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Intel. But can you describe her looks? Is she petite? Pics accurate? Guess on age? Thanks if you can help out. Some guys don't care and just want to see a hot girl give it up, even if it's just a load drop.
    Definitely nothing to write home about. She is about 5'2" with straight green (maybe blue?) and blonde hair. No makeup. Didn't dress up. Didn't really care to be there. Spent much time on her phone and vaping. Yuck. Not into it. Baby damage. Not for me.

  2. #14607

    Got it but.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/437981755059


    Don't waste your time with this one. Nice on the phone but that's where it stops. She's everything her ad doesn't say. Very uninspiring and doesn't care to be there.

    You're better off driving down the Beltline and throwing your cash out the window.
    Thanks for the Intel. But can you describe her looks? Is she petite? Pics accurate? Guess on age? Thanks if you can help out. Some guys don't care and just want to see a hot girl give it up, even if it's just a load drop.

  3. #14606

    Waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/437981755059

    Don't waste your time with this one. Nice on the phone but that's where it stops. She's everything her ad doesn't say. Very uninspiring and doesn't care to be there.

    You're better off driving down the Beltline and throwing your cash out the window.

  4. #14605

    Recording chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    You record often? I used to but gave up madison aint worth it feels like.
    I audio record every time. I've only video recorded once with the tiny, skinny Barbie who was high volume. This was in 2018. She didn't care. No extra fee. I saw her 5 times in total. She had great communication and she was tiny and tight. It was always 80 for 30 minutes. Those were the good old days.

  5. #14604

    How are the looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents-.

    I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:

    1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.

    2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.

    I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.

    P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.

    Cheers.
    Service seems desirable. But how are the age / look / hygiene? None wants to fuck a toothless granny bareback!!

  6. #14603
    Good point.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    She wants a deposit. Enough said.

  7. #14602

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    And she posts multiple times daily, add in the deposit and you have your answer.

  8. #14601
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    She wants a deposit. Enough said.

  9. #14600

    Any intel on this one


  10. #14599
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I already responded to your message in notifications.
    Thank you. System must have been slow. Got it.

  11. #14598
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a mine. She's a 10/10. Waiting on yours.
    I already responded to your message in notifications.

  12. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents-.

    I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:

    1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.

    2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.

    I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.

    P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.

    Cheers.
    I sent you a mine. She's a 10/10. Waiting on yours.

  13. #14596
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tties/61452855

    She goes by Nena. 150 for 30 minutes. She will let you record her only in doggy position. She wants 70 extra for the recording fee. I'm sure she'll negotiate.
    You record often? I used to but gave up madison aint worth it feels like.

  14. #14595

    Carla Raising Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777
    I had seen Carla off of STG a couple of times for a qv. The qv used to be 140 which is already on the upper end for a STG qv. Recently, I reached out and she let me know that the new qv rate was 160. Now, if I was feeling it, I might have just said alright with it. But I also realized that it would only get more from here so I might as well cut it off now, especially with no offer to grandfather those who had seen her before.

  15. #14594

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777
    Several STG girls start asking Tryst prices when they post on Tryst.

    Carla claims she's 44, which probably means she's closer to 54. Who the hell is going to pay 650 for a 50+ woman from STG?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape