Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 16678
-
01-09-24 22:46 #14608Senior Member

Posts: 193Not worth it
Definitely nothing to write home about. She is about 5'2" with straight green (maybe blue?) and blonde hair. No makeup. Didn't dress up. Didn't really care to be there. Spent much time on her phone and vaping. Yuck. Not into it. Baby damage. Not for me.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:33 #14607Senior Member

Posts: 113Got it but.
Thanks for the Intel. But can you describe her looks? Is she petite? Pics accurate? Guess on age? Thanks if you can help out. Some guys don't care and just want to see a hot girl give it up, even if it's just a load drop.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 06:08 #14606Senior Member

Posts: 193Waste of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/437981755059
Don't waste your time with this one. Nice on the phone but that's where it stops. She's everything her ad doesn't say. Very uninspiring and doesn't care to be there.
You're better off driving down the Beltline and throwing your cash out the window.
-
01-08-24 21:57 #14605Senior Member

Posts: 83Recording chicks
I audio record every time. I've only video recorded once with the tiny, skinny Barbie who was high volume. This was in 2018. She didn't care. No extra fee. I saw her 5 times in total. She had great communication and she was tiny and tight. It was always 80 for 30 minutes. Those were the good old days.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 20:51 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 443How are the looks?
Service seems desirable. But how are the age / look / hygiene? None wants to fuck a toothless granny bareback!!
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 20:19 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 26Good point.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:58 #14602Senior Member

Posts: 89Tgtbt
And she posts multiple times daily, add in the deposit and you have your answer.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:06 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 263She wants a deposit. Enough said.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:50 #14600Senior Member

Posts: 26Any intel on this one
Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/768957746527
Feel free to dm.
-
01-08-24 15:17 #14599Senior Member

Posts: 641Thank you. System must have been slow. Got it.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:30 #14598Senior Member

Posts: 193I already responded to your message in notifications.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 06:56 #14597Senior Member

Posts: 641I sent you a mine. She's a 10/10. Waiting on yours.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 05:04 #14596Senior Member

Posts: 206You record often? I used to but gave up madison aint worth it feels like.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 15:56 #14595Senior Member

Posts: 33Carla Raising Prices
I had seen Carla off of STG a couple of times for a qv. The qv used to be 140 which is already on the upper end for a STG qv. Recently, I reached out and she let me know that the new qv rate was 160. Now, if I was feeling it, I might have just said alright with it. But I also realized that it would only get more from here so I might as well cut it off now, especially with no offer to grandfather those who had seen her before.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 12:57 #14594Senior Member

Posts: 338Carla
Several STG girls start asking Tryst prices when they post on Tryst.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
Carla claims she's 44, which probably means she's closer to 54. Who the hell is going to pay 650 for a 50+ woman from STG?









Reply With Quote






