High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14599
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I already responded to your message in notifications.
    Thank you. System must have been slow. Got it.

  2. #14598
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a mine. She's a 10/10. Waiting on yours.
    I already responded to your message in notifications.

  3. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents-.

    I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:

    1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.

    2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.

    I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.

    P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.

    Cheers.
    I sent you a mine. She's a 10/10. Waiting on yours.

  4. #14596
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tties/61452855

    She goes by Nena. 150 for 30 minutes. She will let you record her only in doggy position. She wants 70 extra for the recording fee. I'm sure she'll negotiate.
    You record often? I used to but gave up madison aint worth it feels like.

  5. #14595

    Carla Raising Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777
    I had seen Carla off of STG a couple of times for a qv. The qv used to be 140 which is already on the upper end for a STG qv. Recently, I reached out and she let me know that the new qv rate was 160. Now, if I was feeling it, I might have just said alright with it. But I also realized that it would only get more from here so I might as well cut it off now, especially with no offer to grandfather those who had seen her before.

  6. #14594

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777
    Several STG girls start asking Tryst prices when they post on Tryst.

    Carla claims she's 44, which probably means she's closer to 54. Who the hell is going to pay 650 for a 50+ woman from STG?

  7. #14593
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tties/61452855

    She goes by Nena. 150 for 30 minutes. She will let you record her only in doggy position. She wants 70 extra for the recording fee. I'm sure she'll negotiate.
    I contacted her, she said that she was in DeForest and no kissing. 130 hhr.

  8. #14592

    All yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tties/61452855

    She goes by Nena. 150 for 30 minutes. She will let you record her only in doggy position. She wants 70 extra for the recording fee. I'm sure she'll negotiate.
    That one's all you bro. That doesn't look like a memory I would want to have a recording of.

  9. #14591

    Allowed to record

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tties/61452855

    She goes by Nena. 150 for 30 minutes. She will let you record her only in doggy position. She wants 70 extra for the recording fee. I'm sure she'll negotiate.

  10. #14590

    Which Lex?

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Got bored saw lex this morning. Incall at a nice hotel actually st least better than most girls. Covered everything qv 80 it was eh hadn't seen her in a while but she seems the same no real change in appearance or body.
    Which Lex? Isn't there like 3 of them?

  11. #14589
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Got bored saw lex this morning. Incall at a nice hotel actually st least better than most girls. Covered everything qv 80 it was eh hadn't seen her in a while but she seems the same no real change in appearance or body.
    too bad about the cbj

  12. #14588

    Lex

    Got bored saw lex this morning. Incall at a nice hotel actually st least better than most girls. Covered everything qv 80 it was eh hadn't seen her in a while but she seems the same no real change in appearance or body.

  13. #14587

    Don't get me wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who doesn't think anyone of the women he listed are UTR? All have ads up. Not trading a thing, I'll keep my girls & you can keep yours.
    Don't misunderstand me: Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan are not BBFS. They are UTR / practically UTR. They are NOT BBFS. Sorry if I was misunderstood.

  14. #14586
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Is USA sex guide running slow for others as well? Literally, whenever I click on something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the next page loaded. This is on my laptop as well as phone.
    I have noticed the same thing, but only on Safari on OSX or iOS. The pages open up fine in Chrome, so I'm thinking it may be tied to Safari's recent options to play with IP addresses and defeat tracking schemes for privacy. But I haven't disabled those to test out that theory.

  15. #14585

    Speaking of utr

    Anyone have any good bbws? I'm not a senior and looking for a bbw that isn't the same two that post on skip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape