Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 551 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 8251
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5881

    Kittens vs. Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvlans  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me a rundown of Pandoras compared to Kittens? Prices, girls, etc.
    Pandoras and Kittens are similar clubs. Both offshoots of the old Rick's club. Pandoras now is slightly higher on the basic costs. $21 door day and night. VIP room house is 70 and 90 for 15 and 30 minutes. I think Kittens might only be 30 for 15 in the afternoons. Lap dance and extras are similar too but of course depends on the gal. Depending of the lineup you can get about anything you want at either club.

  2. #5880

    Avoid Alo. Over promises and under delivers

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done anything with Alo at sugars / kittens?
    Upseller and general pita, got a couple of guys kicked out of sugars one night while I was present. She didn't deliver, he didn't pay, and the resulting argument almost started a fight with the bouncer / DJ. Dude got booted, buddy got kicked too.

  3. #5879

    Alo

    Has anyone done anything with Alo at sugars / kittens?

  4. #5878

    Winter time deals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.
    Just saying, but the very best deals I've gotten at SCs have been between Thanksgiving and early February.

    One memorable time, the day after New Year's, it was dead. This cute brunette gave me two lap dances, and basically said it was dead in there so she was going to leave and how about a private show? So forty minutes and $300 later I was going pound town to creampie city.

  5. #5877

    Kittens vs. Pandoras

    I'm coming back to Seattle for a work trip soon.

    I went to Kittens several months ago. Lots of variety in dancers and services. From what I remember, Kitten's cover was $16 (includes a drink), LDA $40 per song (or 3 songs for $100), VIP room house fee $50 for 15 minutes or $75 for 30 minutes or $100 for 60 minutes. Is this right?

    Can someone give me a rundown of Pandoras compared to Kittens? Prices, girls, etc.

    Thanks.

  6. #5876

    Patience

    I was in club yesterday. I got to let go on a giant set of MILF tits. Later a voluptuous lady who called herself Patience approached me. Dear Jesus, me want to squeeze her thicc ass! Does anyone have a report on her? How service orientated is she? Me like!

  7. #5875
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.
    Well now. Imma see if this is true.

  8. #5874

    Desperate

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.
    Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.

  9. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.
    Tell Mo se we said hi!

  10. #5872

    Texts

    Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.

  11. #5871
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Faith last night.
    She very nice. Very good.

    I like Lilly. Shs small. Like wang.

  12. #5870
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.
    12-5 pm or after 9 pm.

  13. #5869
    New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.

  14. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Ava's finished her sleeve and it looks nice. Told her it was a little dark in the club so we arranged some OTC time.
    The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.

  15. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    I had a good time with Faith last night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape