Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 8261
-
01-14-24 20:26 #5876Regular Member

Posts: 2Kittens vs. Pandoras
I'm coming back to Seattle for a work trip soon.
I went to Kittens several months ago. Lots of variety in dancers and services. From what I remember, Kitten's cover was $16 (includes a drink), LDA $40 per song (or 3 songs for $100), VIP room house fee $50 for 15 minutes or $75 for 30 minutes or $100 for 60 minutes. Is this right?
Can someone give me a rundown of Pandoras compared to Kittens? Prices, girls, etc.
Thanks.
-
01-14-24 19:09 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 274Patience
I was in club yesterday. I got to let go on a giant set of MILF tits. Later a voluptuous lady who called herself Patience approached me. Dear Jesus, me want to squeeze her thicc ass! Does anyone have a report on her? How service orientated is she? Me like!
-
01-13-24 21:56 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 2335Well now. Imma see if this is true.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 12:52 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 256Desperate
Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 22:11 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 653Tell Mo se we said hi!
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 17:43 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 134Texts
Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.
-
01-11-24 16:22 #5870I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She very nice. Very good.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
I like Lilly. Shs small. Like wang.
-
01-11-24 15:40 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 12412-5 pm or after 9 pm.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 13:40 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 255New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.
-
01-11-24 12:26 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 984The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 09:45 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 270I had a good time with Faith last night.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 09:11 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 274Does anyone know this SW?
A while back I was swiping on a dating app. I matched with a lady, who just happened to have her Twitter, and Insta linked. Soon, I figured out she also had and OF. This is when I had the thought, "I don't think this lady actually wants to date me. " Sure enough, she un-matched me a day later. So, of course I want to figure out if I can afford to stick my dick in her. From her Twitter: She seems to make coffee, strip at Playground Cabaret, and Sugars. I can't seem to figure out where she makes coffee. Of course she wants a deposit, and for you to schedule with her at Sugars.
https://twitter.com/favoritebarista
https://www.instagram.com/stripperfaerie/
Does anyone have anything to add?
-
01-10-24 13:58 #5864Regular Member

Posts: 13Marlee
Anyone have any info on Marlee at Rick's?
-
01-10-24 09:22 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 118Ava
Ava's finished her sleeve and it looks nice. Told her it was a little dark in the club so we arranged some OTC time.
-
01-08-24 20:39 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 103She posted in the add that she's a traveler. Based on the stage and ATM machine, it looks like a Deja Vu club, but not one of the ones around here, unless it's Lake City.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




