Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 8255
-
01-11-24 16:22 #5870I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She very nice. Very good.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
I like Lilly. Shs small. Like wang.
-
01-11-24 15:40 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 12412-5 pm or after 9 pm.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 13:40 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 254New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.
-
01-11-24 12:26 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 982The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 09:45 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 270I had a good time with Faith last night.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 09:11 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 274Does anyone know this SW?
A while back I was swiping on a dating app. I matched with a lady, who just happened to have her Twitter, and Insta linked. Soon, I figured out she also had and OF. This is when I had the thought, "I don't think this lady actually wants to date me. " Sure enough, she un-matched me a day later. So, of course I want to figure out if I can afford to stick my dick in her. From her Twitter: She seems to make coffee, strip at Playground Cabaret, and Sugars. I can't seem to figure out where she makes coffee. Of course she wants a deposit, and for you to schedule with her at Sugars.
https://twitter.com/favoritebarista
https://www.instagram.com/stripperfaerie/
Does anyone have anything to add?
-
01-10-24 13:58 #5864Regular Member

Posts: 13Marlee
Anyone have any info on Marlee at Rick's?
-
01-10-24 09:22 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 118Ava
Ava's finished her sleeve and it looks nice. Told her it was a little dark in the club so we arranged some OTC time.
-
01-08-24 20:39 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 103She posted in the add that she's a traveler. Based on the stage and ATM machine, it looks like a Deja Vu club, but not one of the ones around here, unless it's Lake City.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 20:36 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 10330 dollars cover includes 1 non alcoholic drink. It's a laid back club and can't maintain paid staff at all. What dancer do you want to know about?
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 22:27 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone has an idea who this is and which club
-
01-07-24 20:28 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 265Bambi
Has anyone here met Bambi from Kittens / Dreamgirls before?
I'm wondering what her VIP entails.
https://www.picuki.com/profile/iitz_bambii
-
01-07-24 10:46 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 281I didn't realize Diamond was there until right before I left, had I known I would have elected to have a go with her for round 2 instead.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 10:20 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 118Not for me
Seen her once standing in a booth with a dude's face in her crotch.
Originally Posted by RodOgg
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 10:19 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 443Diamond and Allie were there and very service oriented.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




