Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 16669
-
01-01-24 17:54 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 944I hear you. She looks good. But note her obsession with findom. The perfect situation for her is someone sending her money just because she's hot. In her own words, more or less, she's basically stating publicly that she isn't interested in delivering good service. She loves money. And thinks she deserves it simply because she's hot. That just doesn't sound like someone interested in delivering a quality experience.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Also, the shower protocol bugs me. The last thing I want is to have an unexpected dude interrupt the beginning of our visit when I'm supposedly in the shower getting clean at her request.
-
01-01-24 16:24 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 1150Man, that's really a shame about Cleo / Ocean, because I just looked at her twitter and damn, she could really make some serious dough in this town if she decides to provide good service. Scroll down past the posts of her with Valerie and you'll see what I mean. I don't like to go into risky situations, but she's got me thinking about it at least a little bit.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/goddesscleo25
-
01-01-24 16:15 #14567Senior Member

Posts: 263Carla Newbetter
Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777
-
01-01-24 06:41 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 944Asian MILF by Hyvee
What's the name of the Asian MILF who had an incall over by Hyvee on the east side?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-81e8e31df400
I saw her once, but I don't remember her name. Ah, found it: Shayla.
-
12-31-23 16:54 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 640Maybe try searching "Sofia with the scarred up titties / bad lopsided boobjob. ".
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 14:27 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 338I was thinking the same thing. Even (or rather especially) if she looks as good as her photos and is completely legitimate, there's probably a long line for admission, with clients booked back to back.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
The only reason I'm interested is that the alternatives on Tryst in her price range are either geriatric (there are two women well into their fifties asking 4 or 500 an hour. No joke) or STG spillover, while the good looking girls in her age range on Tryst are asking almost double her price.
-
12-31-23 07:57 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 1150I will just add that there are escort forums where some of the girls complain that 99% of mongers are lying abusive scamming cheapskates. Obviously they are wrong. It's only 86% of us.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 18:27 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 640So I'm doing a project in Lincoln Nebraska and I get his "one call". My 6'8" built like brick shithouse iron worker needs to get bailed out. I get there and ask, "what did you do to get tased?" He said," Well, I was a little angry so the cop had his taser on me. He was shaking like a little biotech so I said, who the fuck are you fuckin Barnie Fuckin Fife, and the Fucker tased me". I've got several past employees in prison for life for rape, murder, nacrophilia, and molestation. I've got several serving long sentences for robbery, wreck less use of a fire arm causing great bodily harm, and kidnapping. About half had serious drug problems. That was when I hired Union guys. So I went non union. I've had my life threatened by union thugs in Vegas and Chicago, and by more employees/subs than I can count. Problem is, I have a great big bucket of I don't give a shit. I've had my jobsites hit many times by contractors that stole tens of thousand in equipment. I could go on. My experience with tradesmen is much the same as working girls. I've found a good one here and there but they are hard to find. I quiver at the thought that unsuspecting people let these guys in their homes. Society is a mess. I agree with sanctimonious. So when you find a good one.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
12-30-23 17:35 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 1150Look, no need to be a dick. I would say you've gotten very lucky with tradesman. I've had contractors try to rip me off a good percentage of them times I wasn't able to get references. In contrast, I've never been ripped off by an escort. That's because, as I've already explained, I don't see the ones likely to pull that shit. You seem to believe STG accurately represents the universe of sex workers. I assure you that you are mistaken. I don't expect you to change your mind. But the other option, I. E. Broadening your search and being more selective, would yield better results. See, I managed to say all that without insulting you a single time. It's not that hard to not be a dick.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 16:11 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 67She's gone.
She died this summer I'm sorry to say. I really liked that one too.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:58 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 944Yuna is extremely atypical. Absolutely worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:53 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 944Imagine the clusterfuck of a girl announcing her arrival 3 weeks in advance. All the guys tripping over their dicks at their special chance to get in line for the one day she's here.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 11:54 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 944Anastasia
Remember the young cute Anastasia? She posted recently as "Brittany". Very briefly. The ad is gone now:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/118228131181
Did anyone happen to see her? I'd have repeated frequently if her service wasn't so limited and stiff.
-
12-30-23 11:04 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 1150I was curious too. Not a ton of info out there, but the Dayton mongers seem to like her pretty well if you check that forum.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 10:09 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 338Any information on Sofia Zaragoza
Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?
https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665










Reply With Quote





