Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Mine Wasn't a Moocher

    It happens from time to time that people meet at work. Escorting is indeed just that: work.

    I didn't get gouged for funds or experience any of that drama. She was rather boring in her private life, very quiet and not wild. She had been a dancer before I met her and appeared in a few pornos (RK, Bang Bros). I thought it was cool, she thought it was unsavory and did it strictly to make ends meet.

    We keep lightly in touch and will always affection for one another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Had a friend that was led to believe by an old board fav she wanted and more and to date but never stopped asking for funds saying she wasnt seeing people and getting herself in the same old trouble pretty dumb she'd be spending a lot of time on beaches and traveling.

  2. #28450

    Fantasii

    I've seen fantasy. Incall at her private residence in a complex. It definitely felt like business but had an overall good time. BBBJ was above par and the view behind was very nice. Allowed DATY but feel that be at her discretion. If you feel comfortable with her incall area I think you'll be fine. I've been meaning to hit up soon anyways LOL.

    The other two I haven't seen or looked into. Good luck and hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I stay looking at ads, since I stick only to Thalia, so I'm going to try to stop looking. LOL.

    Before I do, though, I thought I'd share the list of girls currently piquing my interest:

    Ky: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163065865.

    Chyna: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162893601.

    Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.

    That's it. Now I'm going to try to quit looking. Wish me luck! LOL.

  3. #28449

    Similar

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, I met an escort while living in another part of the country. After a couple paid hookups, things turned decidedly romantic and I ceased being a client. She continued working for a couple more years (which I was fine with) before returning to school and pursuing a career. We lived together nearly fifteen years and broke up for the same sorta reasons "vanilla" couples often do. Would I do it again? Yes, with a few changes. In other words, same as most of my other relationships.
    Had a friend that was led to believe by an old board fav she wanted and more and to date but never stopped asking for funds saying she wasnt seeing people and getting herself in the same old trouble pretty dumb she'd be spending a lot of time on beaches and traveling.

  4. #28448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    My Experience

    Years ago, I met an escort while living in another part of the country. After a couple paid hookups, things turned decidedly romantic and I ceased being a client. She continued working for a couple more years (which I was fine with) before returning to school and pursuing a career. We lived together nearly fifteen years and broke up for the same sorta reasons "vanilla" couples often do. Would I do it again? Yes, with a few changes. In other words, same as most of my other relationships.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever forget it's still all about the Benjamin's to them. Most just see enough clients in a week to make their thousand or so. No matter how much they tell you, that you are the only one that can ring her bell, take that with a grain of salt because you're probably not the only one she tells that too. Most of them have a steady BF that they really care about and most of them are ok with what she is doing.

  5. #28447
    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    You should see my texts on 12/18 I asked if she was in NKY she responded "no in Sharonville". I never texted again until yesterday discovering one of her many ads. This one was for Walton (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5135250832).

    So I ask if she was still available in NKY because the day before that 12/31 she posted a different ad that said Blue Ash (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...599/5135250832). I'm just trying to find out if she is still close to me. She used to be better answering her phone when I saw her a few years back.
    Used to go by LULU and other names. Serious baby damage and very droopy boobs. The two times I saw her really bad hygiene and I mean bad. Couldn't go for a third time. Its been a while so maybe she had cleaned up. As far as the service go it was fine and she was nice. But once again that was a couple of years ago.

  6. #28446
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Barbie doll "in your city" should be the first red flag. Not necessarily a cop, but could try to squeeze a deposit out of you and scam.
    Very unlikely its the law. Wouldn't require screening. I'm not saying its a legit ad. In fact I doubt it is. Just not likely the law.

  7. #28445

    Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    How do you tell if they are a cop or not. What are some of the red flags?

    https://callescort.org/415-787-9346
    Barbie doll "in your city" should be the first red flag. Not necessarily a cop, but could try to squeeze a deposit out of you and scam.

  8. #28444
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    My short list

    I don't know why I stay looking at ads, since I stick only to Thalia, so I'm going to try to stop looking. LOL.

    Before I do, though, I thought I'd share the list of girls currently piquing my interest:

    Ky: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163065865.

    Chyna: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162893601.

    Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.

    That's it. Now I'm going to try to quit looking. Wish me luck! LOL.

  9. #28443

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I have had mine for 6 years. Treats me like a boyfriend for half the price of an escort.
    Don't ever forget it's still all about the Benjamin's to them. Most just see enough clients in a week to make their thousand or so. No matter how much they tell you, that you are the only one that can ring her bell, take that with a grain of salt because you're probably not the only one she tells that too. Most of them have a steady BF that they really care about and most of them are ok with what she is doing.

  10. #28442

    Sexy petite 19 yr old

    How do you tell if they are a cop or not. What are some of the red flags?

    https://callescort.org/415-787-9346

  11. #28441

  12. #28440

    Plus 1 on UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!
    I have had mine for 6 years. Treats me like a boyfriend for half the price of an escort.

  13. #28439
    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    This is what passes for sexy these days LOL.
    Only in America can something that looks like that make money escorting!

  14. #28438
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money. Sloppy appearance, sub par service and the worst attitude ever.

    https://tryst.link/escort/coco-curvez#photos.
    Look like she charges by the pound. GPS. Can't see her lasting long.

  15. #28437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!
    1000% agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape