Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28444
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    My short list

    I don't know why I stay looking at ads, since I stick only to Thalia, so I'm going to try to stop looking. LOL.

    Before I do, though, I thought I'd share the list of girls currently piquing my interest:

    Ky: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163065865.

    Chyna: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162893601.

    Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.

    That's it. Now I'm going to try to quit looking. Wish me luck! LOL.

  2. #28443

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I have had mine for 6 years. Treats me like a boyfriend for half the price of an escort.
    Don't ever forget it's still all about the Benjamin's to them. Most just see enough clients in a week to make their thousand or so. No matter how much they tell you, that you are the only one that can ring her bell, take that with a grain of salt because you're probably not the only one she tells that too. Most of them have a steady BF that they really care about and most of them are ok with what she is doing.

  3. #28442

    Sexy petite 19 yr old

    How do you tell if they are a cop or not. What are some of the red flags?

    https://callescort.org/415-787-9346

  4. #28441

  5. #28440

    Plus 1 on UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!
    I have had mine for 6 years. Treats me like a boyfriend for half the price of an escort.

  6. #28439
    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    This is what passes for sexy these days LOL.
    Only in America can something that looks like that make money escorting!

  7. #28438
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money. Sloppy appearance, sub par service and the worst attitude ever.

    https://tryst.link/escort/coco-curvez#photos.
    Look like she charges by the pound. GPS. Can't see her lasting long.

  8. #28437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!
    1000% agree.

  9. #28436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Smh

    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!

    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    This is what passes for sexy these days LOL.

  10. #28435

    You have to be kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money. Sloppy appearance, sub par service and the worst attitude ever.

    https://tryst.link/escort/coco-curvez#photos.
    This is what passes for sexy these days LOL.

  11. #28434
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    She is FS incall on Wednesday evenings.
    I sent you a PM.

  12. #28433

    Coco Curvez

    Don't waste your time or money. Sloppy appearance, sub par service and the worst attitude ever.

    https://tryst.link/escort/coco-curvez#photos.

  13. #28432
    She is FS incall on Wednesday evenings.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilWess  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her closer to Lawrenceburg. She looks like the pictures as far as body and hair. She gave me a long kiss when she got in and away things went.

  14. #28431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Not sure the same

    The pics she shared with me look different from this lady. UTR says no Greek or BB and has her hour priced at $250. Could be the same but can't confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    You should see my texts on 12/18 I asked if she was in NKY she responded "no in Sharonville". I never texted again until yesterday discovering one of her many ads. This one was for Walton (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5135250832).

    So I ask if she was still available in NKY because the day before that 12/31 she posted a different ad that said Blue Ash (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...599/5135250832). I'm just trying to find out if she is still close to me. She used to be better answering her phone when I saw her a few years back.

  15. #28430
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    2 different women. About the same level of service though on the lower end of the scale.
    Has anyone visited Luanna lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape