Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28444

    Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    How do you tell if they are a cop or not. What are some of the red flags?

    https://callescort.org/415-787-9346
    Barbie doll "in your city" should be the first red flag. Not necessarily a cop, but could try to squeeze a deposit out of you and scam.

  2. #28443
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    My short list

    I don't know why I stay looking at ads, since I stick only to Thalia, so I'm going to try to stop looking. LOL.

    Before I do, though, I thought I'd share the list of girls currently piquing my interest:

    Ky: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163065865.

    Chyna: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162893601.

    Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.

    That's it. Now I'm going to try to quit looking. Wish me luck! LOL.

  3. #28442

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I have had mine for 6 years. Treats me like a boyfriend for half the price of an escort.
    Don't ever forget it's still all about the Benjamin's to them. Most just see enough clients in a week to make their thousand or so. No matter how much they tell you, that you are the only one that can ring her bell, take that with a grain of salt because you're probably not the only one she tells that too. Most of them have a steady BF that they really care about and most of them are ok with what she is doing.

  4. #28441

    Sexy petite 19 yr old

    How do you tell if they are a cop or not. What are some of the red flags?

    https://callescort.org/415-787-9346

  5. #28440

  6. #28439

    Plus 1 on UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!
    I have had mine for 6 years. Treats me like a boyfriend for half the price of an escort.

  7. #28438
    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    This is what passes for sexy these days LOL.
    Only in America can something that looks like that make money escorting!

  8. #28437
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money. Sloppy appearance, sub par service and the worst attitude ever.

    https://tryst.link/escort/coco-curvez#photos.
    Look like she charges by the pound. GPS. Can't see her lasting long.

  9. #28436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!
    1000% agree.

  10. #28435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Smh

    Here, here! This is precisely why a good steady or UTR is worth her weight in gold!

    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    This is what passes for sexy these days LOL.

  11. #28434

    You have to be kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money. Sloppy appearance, sub par service and the worst attitude ever.

    https://tryst.link/escort/coco-curvez#photos.
    This is what passes for sexy these days LOL.

  12. #28433
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    She is FS incall on Wednesday evenings.
    I sent you a PM.

  13. #28432

    Coco Curvez

    Don't waste your time or money. Sloppy appearance, sub par service and the worst attitude ever.

    https://tryst.link/escort/coco-curvez#photos.

  14. #28431
    She is FS incall on Wednesday evenings.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilWess  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her closer to Lawrenceburg. She looks like the pictures as far as body and hair. She gave me a long kiss when she got in and away things went.

  15. #28430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Not sure the same

    The pics she shared with me look different from this lady. UTR says no Greek or BB and has her hour priced at $250. Could be the same but can't confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    You should see my texts on 12/18 I asked if she was in NKY she responded "no in Sharonville". I never texted again until yesterday discovering one of her many ads. This one was for Walton (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5135250832).

    So I ask if she was still available in NKY because the day before that 12/31 she posted a different ad that said Blue Ash (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...599/5135250832). I'm just trying to find out if she is still close to me. She used to be better answering her phone when I saw her a few years back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape