Escort Review: Escort Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 33206
-
01-06-24 18:06 #28451Senior Member

Posts: 826Mine Wasn't a Moocher
It happens from time to time that people meet at work. Escorting is indeed just that: work.
I didn't get gouged for funds or experience any of that drama. She was rather boring in her private life, very quiet and not wild. She had been a dancer before I met her and appeared in a few pornos (RK, Bang Bros). I thought it was cool, she thought it was unsavory and did it strictly to make ends meet.
We keep lightly in touch and will always affection for one another.
Originally Posted by Bdsdh
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 18:04 #28450Senior Member

Posts: 27Fantasii
I've seen fantasy. Incall at her private residence in a complex. It definitely felt like business but had an overall good time. BBBJ was above par and the view behind was very nice. Allowed DATY but feel that be at her discretion. If you feel comfortable with her incall area I think you'll be fine. I've been meaning to hit up soon anyways LOL.
The other two I haven't seen or looked into. Good luck and hope this helps.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 17:39 #28449Senior Member

Posts: 73Similar
Had a friend that was led to believe by an old board fav she wanted and more and to date but never stopped asking for funds saying she wasnt seeing people and getting herself in the same old trouble pretty dumb she'd be spending a lot of time on beaches and traveling.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 16:37 #28448Senior Member

Posts: 826My Experience
Years ago, I met an escort while living in another part of the country. After a couple paid hookups, things turned decidedly romantic and I ceased being a client. She continued working for a couple more years (which I was fine with) before returning to school and pursuing a career. We lived together nearly fifteen years and broke up for the same sorta reasons "vanilla" couples often do. Would I do it again? Yes, with a few changes. In other words, same as most of my other relationships.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 14:39 #28447Senior Member

Posts: 919Used to go by LULU and other names. Serious baby damage and very droopy boobs. The two times I saw her really bad hygiene and I mean bad. Couldn't go for a third time. Its been a while so maybe she had cleaned up. As far as the service go it was fine and she was nice. But once again that was a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 14:31 #28446Senior Member

Posts: 919Very unlikely its the law. Wouldn't require screening. I'm not saying its a legit ad. In fact I doubt it is. Just not likely the law.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 14:00 #28445Senior Member

Posts: 451Red Flag
Barbie doll "in your city" should be the first red flag. Not necessarily a cop, but could try to squeeze a deposit out of you and scam.
Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 09:25 #28444Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647My short list
I don't know why I stay looking at ads, since I stick only to Thalia, so I'm going to try to stop looking. LOL.
Before I do, though, I thought I'd share the list of girls currently piquing my interest:
Ky: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163065865.
Chyna: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162893601.
Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.
That's it. Now I'm going to try to quit looking. Wish me luck! LOL.
-
01-05-24 21:49 #28443Senior Member

Posts: 118True
Don't ever forget it's still all about the Benjamin's to them. Most just see enough clients in a week to make their thousand or so. No matter how much they tell you, that you are the only one that can ring her bell, take that with a grain of salt because you're probably not the only one she tells that too. Most of them have a steady BF that they really care about and most of them are ok with what she is doing.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 21:00 #28442Senior Member

Posts: 71Sexy petite 19 yr old
How do you tell if they are a cop or not. What are some of the red flags?
https://callescort.org/415-787-9346
-
01-05-24 20:53 #28441Senior Member

Posts: 71Hot latina great butt limited time
-
01-05-24 16:33 #28440Senior Member

Posts: 330Plus 1 on UTR's
I have had mine for 6 years. Treats me like a boyfriend for half the price of an escort.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:36 #28439Senior Member

Posts: 71Only in America can something that looks like that make money escorting!
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:36 #28438Banned Member

Posts: 5352Look like she charges by the pound. GPS. Can't see her lasting long.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 14:47 #28437Senior Member

Posts: 1164Well said
1000% agree.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





