Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 24692
-
12-22-23 08:40 #21827Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica
Correction better choices and too far to drive.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 22:37 #21826Senior Member

Posts: 882She doesn't take new clients.
Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 20:01 #21825Regular Member

Posts: 12Classic and health
I agree completely.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 19:59 #21824Regular Member

Posts: 12Four seasons rock hill
I agree totally with you! Four Seasons is not a jack shack but its a great very clean store. I have been few times its professional like massage envy professional the girls working are very kind and the massage is exceptional but its only massage. No teasing or anything like that. I personally like to go to a place that I know changes the sheets and clean the rooms and sanitize everything. I highly recommend four seasons for massage I use to go to massage envy for this now I go here. If anyone has anything else to add feel free. But I was surprised and not upset that it was a professional place and legit. The prices are reasonable.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 19:54 #21823Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica
Tony I would say no better choices for HJ and not the drive.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 17:14 #21822Senior Member

Posts: 338Older, nice. Maybe a HJ ending? Is she worth driving 45 miles each way ?129300;.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 13:37 #21821Senior Member

Posts: 88Four season
I know there are many like me. If a HJ is an option we will take it, but sometimes a nice massage is just as good. I stopped at four seasons on Friday after work. Very nice, friendly lady, took me back. She gave a wonderful massage. Actually good enough without teasing that I thought on the flip it might be a happy flip. While I was disappointed that it wasn't, I was not disappointed that I stopped. I got a good massage and felt better afterwards. I'll be stopping again in the next few weeks. Anyway, if you want a good massage that isn't some smoe at massage lux or a big chain, this is a nice one to try.
-
12-19-23 07:26 #21820Regular Member

Posts: 12Peaceful and meditation
I think your right but add classic and health to list. I have had great success and Florida luck at many places anyone wants to know more send me a private request.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 07:15 #21819Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica
No she is older nice person not younger.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 21:51 #21818Regular Member

Posts: 23Parker has been found!
Please provide a way to contact her. Thank you for letting us know.
Originally Posted by RainMaker18
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 20:01 #21817Senior Member

Posts: 338Sir. Your mailbox is full. Is Monica a younger gal (under 40), a nice body etc?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 17:55 #21816Senior Member

Posts: 38Classic / Health
He's right. Last 3 years or so I've never been disappointed at Classic or Health.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 16:38 #21815Senior Member

Posts: 411Classic and Health Spa neeed to be on that list also.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 12:40 #21814Senior Member

Posts: 32Four hand
Can anyone recommend a place for a good four hand massage in the St. Louis area? Does not need to be an AMP. Open to independent providers.
Thanks.
-
12-18-23 09:58 #21813Senior Member

Posts: 129You are Absolutely Right
BigGun58 Everyone knows that Peaceful Garden, Meditation Massage and Spa and Happy Feet in Brentwood are the best AMPs in town. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.
Originally Posted by BigGun58
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html











Reply With Quote





