Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21875

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BretM69  [View Original Post]
    I can't think of anywhere on Clarkson that has anything resembling options discussed on this board. If you continue north-east onto Olive, you eventually get to Health Spa, closer to 141, which is regularly discussed. It's not a bad idea to call ahead a couple of hours.
    Went to days spa it looked pretty legit:/ I will try the other place and see what pans out.

  2. #21874

    Are. I. P. Phyllis

    I just found out that Phyllis, an older woman who gave massages out of her house near Federhofer's Bakery, passed away in September 2023. Phyllis was one of a small group of masseuses that worked around the same time as "Molly," "Lolly," and "Sharon. " I last saw her just before Covid. As far as I know, Sharon is the last one of that generation that is still giving massages out of her home for a reasonable price. I saw Sharon last year, and for those of us older gentleman, she does a terrific job of getting our blood flowing, if you know what I mean. She does not do "extras", but if you just want a really nice massage with a happy ending, and don't mind a really sweet older woman, she's great. I've been friends with her for over 20 years.

  3. #21873
    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!
    The Metro East info is sorta spread out somewhat. There are some reports in this thread and then there is the AMP Centerville thread in the St. Louis section, then there are also reports in the Massage Parlor threads of St. Louis Suburbs, Washington Park, and IL. Other Areas over in the Illinois section of the board.

  4. #21872
    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!
    Centerville, PM me if you want more details.

  5. #21871

    Centerville

    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!
    You may want to check out the Centerville AMP blog below the line on the main St Louis page. Centerville, IL is where all of the all out FS AMPs are located, due south of east St Louis. They are all pretty much next door to each other, so you can't miss them.

  6. #21870

    Day Spa on Clarkson

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody recommend making an apt in day spa on clarkson? I only have one day next week and I would hate to waste it feel free to pm pleeeease.
    I can't think of anywhere on Clarkson that has anything resembling options discussed on this board. If you continue north-east onto Olive, you eventually get to Health Spa, closer to 141, which is regularly discussed. It's not a bad idea to call ahead a couple of hours.

  7. #21869
    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!
    AMP Centerville is the east side thread.

  8. #21868

    New visitor.

    Hello all,

    I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!

  9. #21867

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking to see if anyone can help me out if they have had a session with this girl. If so could you DM me or respond I would appreciate it. Thanks!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-29230.html
    Those pics are of streamer and former * girl, STPeach. So, fake, I'm sorry to tell you.

  10. #21866

    Once I got Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Went there this afternoon. Saw Tammy, heavier asian lady with huge sweater puppies. Got the 30 min. I straight offered $100 to just see the titties without an HJ. She said no. So there is no way any of you degenerates are seeing them. Did let me OTC on them pretty good though. And they felt super nice. What a shame.
    The last time is was no go but the usual finish.

  11. #21865

    Jasmine Massage Spa. Chippewa

    Went there this afternoon. Saw Tammy, heavier asian lady with huge sweater puppies. Got the 30 min. I straight offered $100 to just see the titties without an HJ. She said no. So there is no way any of you degenerates are seeing them. Did let me OTC on them pretty good though. And they felt super nice. What a shame.

  12. #21864

    Day spa on clarkson

    Does anybody recommend making an apt in day spa on clarkson? I only have one day next week and I would hate to waste it feel free to pm pleeeease.

  13. #21863
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Intrigued. Link?
    I would like to know also.

  14. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    Is the lady who works out of Imperial MO worth the price? $$.

    DM is okay.
    Intrigued. Link?

  15. #21861

    Spring Spa IL Fallon

    I just left Spring Spa. New lady working. Amazing massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape