Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 10388
-
01-02-24 17:29 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 2335Or when they say "Please read my entire profile. " 100% waste of time. I swipe left without exception. Always some BS demand. B*t*c you asking for my money you're in no position to demand anything. This is how we get this GPS back in line!
Originally Posted by AlanHeckle
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 17:24 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 2335My man, showing his work!!
Originally Posted by FRoom26
[View Original Post]
Fist bump.
-
01-02-24 17:23 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yep! She txted me " you're not going to cancel at the last min right? Two weeks is a long time to wait. " (date set in advance). Me: " I don't cancel unless emergency. " Txt back hour later with her whole no touch $300 meet m greet BS. I said, "I don't do those. " She insulted me (they all go the same route) and blocked me. I really want to set up a BS account, set a date, meet and bail out the bathroom window. Haha.
Originally Posted by SeasonedDaddy
[View Original Post]
I ain't got the time for that.
She led with a real boss ***** attitude. I kinda knew it would go that way, but I played along till I was sure. Why I don't deal with boss bi**es!! Well, this one for about 11 txt messages. I ain't perfect.
She's a fraud.
-
01-02-24 10:50 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 2937Nice feed back thanks!
Originally Posted by FRoom26
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 08:08 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone have any fetlife girls to report on? I notice I never see that site mentioned here.
-
01-02-24 01:45 #7788Banned Member

Posts: 510"S3 x is for love, not fun & if you think it'a for fun. Please grow up & leave me alone. Abstinence til marriage".
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
LOL. She has 3 kids and says she's a Runway Model, Pole dancer, and content creator? HAHAHAHAH. SA always gives me endless laughter. You find the most delusional girls on there! If you have ever engaged in conversation with streetwalkers on AA you know how dumb they all are. Most of them sound like they barely graduated elementary / middle school. I was having a conversation with a girl in my car that I picked up from AA (gorgeous 20 year old Latino) and when it came to anything of real substance her brain started to turn off LOL. Pimpin really ain't hard. Those girls are dumb as box of rocks. That's who the pimps end up getting and why those girls work for them. Any guy can manipulate these girls.
-
01-01-24 20:43 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 69I was chatting with her and we were supposed to meet but didn't end up materializing and I got busy so communication fizzled. Something definitely felt off, though. Felt like it was TGTBT. Lmk if you decide to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by AlanHeckle
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 20:19 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 503Snapchat is a scammer give away. I was also chatting with her until she requested to switch to snapchat. Next.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 15:35 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 353"Self Made" (yet on a SD siate) "Runway Model" (in her dreams). "Abstinence til (sic) marriage" (has 3 kids, probably 3 different baby daddy).
Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 14:49 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 67Tacoma area
First one is younger and cool. Nice pierced tits. Lived with parents so couldn't host so we did a car date. Wants around 200. Can suck good dick and gets so freaking wet. Let me put it in and cum in her and that was that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-27b3361cff67
Second one, she's cool but wants 500. She let me have a free trial cause I bought her stuff that probably one $100 ish bucks. Went to her house and cip and then left. She texted later asking to use protection.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-a7b88911a558
Best for last! This chick is cool and loves sex. 300 for hour and half 2 shots bbcip.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-f7dffbe1fdd5
-
01-01-24 14:34 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 671Scammer
Peacelovezen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-948f1750321d
Scammer / pro, will setup a meet around Shoreline and then ask for money and get super pissy if you don't deliver beforehand. Uses snapchat as well.
-
01-01-24 14:24 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 1404HAHAHA! - "A person who values & appreciates my presence as I appreciate & value their money. A partnership that can benefit us both, where we are both comfortable. S3 x is for love, not fun & if you think it's for fun. Please grow up & leave me alone. Abstinence till marriage."
Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 22:39 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 108Not true
I don't have premium and can see her profile.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 22:31 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 61Saw this and HAD to share for a laugh.
The very living embodiment of GPS: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-99877656f3b8.
-
12-31-23 22:30 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 131You answered your own question. Girls have an option to filter non-premium members. I'm guessing everyone that can see her profile has premium.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






