Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 693 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7778

    Anyone meet her?

    She seems almost too good to be true during chatting so I always expect a scam LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-9f074df43e1c

  2. #7777

    Why is anyone here chatting with her, she is a meet and greet scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    This is the part about this one I left out.

    This one wanted 300 for meet and greet with a no touch rule. Not that I would unless invited. And when I said no she insulted my age (not my money LOL) and blocked me.

    It hold you. Psyc majors are a Major red flag! But I tired one last time. I was going to give her a chance here but fuc the ***** now. And look Closely at her hip line. It's not slim. Peep the pic where she's laying on a lounge chair on the beach (head shot) look at the arms. I was going to let it slide but, anyway, some thirsty byes is taking her crap!

    Again if you guys are paying them to order you around you're part of the problem. Meet and greets with money to talk to a girl about what? Is (hate me if you will) simp behaviour!

    Period.
    Just have to go to some of the past post here to see, she invites people to Fife for breakfast / lunch, and few hours before meeting will ask for $300 with no touch rule. Since I never pay for meet and greet, I have not actually met her and I cannot say for sure, that she will ghost, but some other here have.

  3. #7776

    $3000 worth of shoes?

    This one just texted me asking me to buy her about $3000 worth of shoes.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fe9993758b5d34

    Oh, and we haven't even met. And likely won't ever meet. If she exists at all.

  4. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Super weird. I haven't messaged any chics on SA in over 5 months I just checked. This profile must be of somebody who I blocked or something. Not sure. It's funny that the last two profiles posted here showed up as deactivated too me when I don't even use the site in a long time now.

  5. #7774
    I still see it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Profile is already gone. I swear some white knight is messaging these girls or something.

  6. #7773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Profile is already gone. I swear some white knight is messaging these girls or something.
    Profile still works for me.

  7. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    MaiThai.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-c4ad49eb56da

    Saw her a few times. First couple times were pretty good, big tits, some baby damage, cfs. Last time she was a dead fish, just showed up for the money. She's nice but I lost interest.
    Profile is already gone. I swear some white knight is messaging these girls or something.

  8. #7771

    Dang!

    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    This ***** reported me for soliciting, after I told her I don't pay for meet & greet. I had to watch the 2-3 video against prostitution, tf, I didn't even offer anything, on the contrary, I rejected her offer, those SA moderators don't even read the conversation, they just belief what a woman says.
    I got reported by one for telling her I was only interested in ppm. I had 4 girls I was setting up dates with. Met up with one tonight but can't review since I'm banned now and can't post her profile since I'm banned. Not worth it though, profile says 29, she told me she's 32, paid too much for over 30 and she don't even suck the D.

    One was a total fake, imaged searched pics she sent me and they were of some model.

    Another in Tacoma, that was supposed to meet tonight flaked. Actually FaceTimed with her on Snapchat and she was putting some toy figure up in her, she was at work in the bathroom. Never met up offered more shows for payment which I refused, I think she was just trying to sell materials.

    I guess I need to make another account.

  9. #7770

    No BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    MaiThai.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-c4ad49eb56da

    Saw her a few times. First couple times were pretty good, big tits, some baby damage, cfs. Last time she was a dead fish, just showed up for the money. She's nice but I lost interest.
    This girl is funny, she told me she doesn't do BBFS because she respects her man LMAO.

  10. #7769

    SA MaiThai

    MaiThai.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-c4ad49eb56da

    Saw her a few times. First couple times were pretty good, big tits, some baby damage, cfs. Last time she was a dead fish, just showed up for the money. She's nice but I lost interest.

  11. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    LOL, they make you watch videos to unban yourself? Honestly that's pretty funny and at least not a permanent ban.

    I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten the same treatment given the mass of women I've contacted, but I think 99% of them just ignore or at worst block and move on.

    On another note, I reupped my sub because I like to torture myself and probably contacted the entirety of SA's half good looking female population around Seattle. Got a few responses, but by god I hate the ones that send you a message and take hours and hours to follow up afterwards when I do a low-stakes answer. Not expecting immediate replies, but at least something reasonable. I have almost zero patience and try to make meetup plans immediately now.

    What keywords or pictures would you guys say are immediate red flags?

    My favorites are the following:

    Princess..
    Anyone that says buying something off their wishlist to "get my attention".

  12. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTan  [View Original Post]
    How about ladies with premium membership?
    Some girls get those for free with college email accounts, or various other things. I don't really pay attention TBH.

  13. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDawg  [View Original Post]
    You have a good list. For pics I avoid obvious strippers, professional shoots, filters. Even the ones that have really sexual / bikini pics that aren't private ones are questionable.

    I prefer the subtle ones, even those that hide their face, etc. They are the real non-pros.
    Yeah I would actually consider ones that hide their face a green flag in a way as it shows they're more flexible or not going for the traditional relationship, and don't want the rest of the world to know what they're up to. I'm actually surprised I don't see more of them, but I guess most don't care nowadays.

    Reminds me, make sure you guys are careful of the types of girls on SA and such that are most likely real due to them showing selfie pics, snapchats, etc. but will suddenly demand money right before meeting. Feel like it's getting more and more common lately.

  14. #7765
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDawg  [View Original Post]
    You have a good list. For pics I avoid obvious strippers, professional shoots, filters. Even the ones that have really sexual / bikini pics that aren't private ones are questionable.

    I prefer the subtle ones, even those that hide their face, etc. They are the real non-pros.
    How about ladies with premium membership?

  15. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    What keywords or pictures would you guys say are immediate red flags?

    I like the gnd types the most though when it comes to SA.
    You have a good list. For pics I avoid obvious strippers, professional shoots, filters. Even the ones that have really sexual / bikini pics that aren't private ones are questionable.

    I prefer the subtle ones, even those that hide their face, etc. They are the real non-pros.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape