Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 10388
-
12-31-23 18:40 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone meet her?
She seems almost too good to be true during chatting so I always expect a scam LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-9f074df43e1c
-
12-31-23 18:14 #7777Regular Member

Posts: 18Why is anyone here chatting with her, she is a meet and greet scammer
Just have to go to some of the past post here to see, she invites people to Fife for breakfast / lunch, and few hours before meeting will ask for $300 with no touch rule. Since I never pay for meet and greet, I have not actually met her and I cannot say for sure, that she will ghost, but some other here have.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 11:11 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 906$3000 worth of shoes?
This one just texted me asking me to buy her about $3000 worth of shoes.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fe9993758b5d34
Oh, and we haven't even met. And likely won't ever meet. If she exists at all.
-
12-31-23 00:51 #7775Banned Member

Posts: 510Wow. Super weird. I haven't messaged any chics on SA in over 5 months I just checked. This profile must be of somebody who I blocked or something. Not sure. It's funny that the last two profiles posted here showed up as deactivated too me when I don't even use the site in a long time now.
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:48 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 37I still see it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:40 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 2937Profile still works for me.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 00:25 #7772Banned Member

Posts: 510Profile is already gone. I swear some white knight is messaging these girls or something.
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 00:09 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 110Dang!
I got reported by one for telling her I was only interested in ppm. I had 4 girls I was setting up dates with. Met up with one tonight but can't review since I'm banned now and can't post her profile since I'm banned. Not worth it though, profile says 29, she told me she's 32, paid too much for over 30 and she don't even suck the D.
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
One was a total fake, imaged searched pics she sent me and they were of some model.
Another in Tacoma, that was supposed to meet tonight flaked. Actually FaceTimed with her on Snapchat and she was putting some toy figure up in her, she was at work in the bathroom. Never met up offered more shows for payment which I refused, I think she was just trying to sell materials.
I guess I need to make another account.
-
12-29-23 17:14 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 50No BBFS
This girl is funny, she told me she doesn't do BBFS because she respects her man LMAO.
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 15:02 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 37SA MaiThai
MaiThai.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-c4ad49eb56da
Saw her a few times. First couple times were pretty good, big tits, some baby damage, cfs. Last time she was a dead fish, just showed up for the money. She's nice but I lost interest.
-
12-29-23 13:05 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone that says buying something off their wishlist to "get my attention".
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 09:08 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 49Some girls get those for free with college email accounts, or various other things. I don't really pay attention TBH.
Originally Posted by DJTan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 23:34 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 671Yeah I would actually consider ones that hide their face a green flag in a way as it shows they're more flexible or not going for the traditional relationship, and don't want the rest of the world to know what they're up to. I'm actually surprised I don't see more of them, but I guess most don't care nowadays.
Originally Posted by VanDawg
[View Original Post]
Reminds me, make sure you guys are careful of the types of girls on SA and such that are most likely real due to them showing selfie pics, snapchats, etc. but will suddenly demand money right before meeting. Feel like it's getting more and more common lately.
-
12-28-23 22:01 #7765Regular Member

Posts: 18How about ladies with premium membership?
Originally Posted by VanDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 20:56 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 49You have a good list. For pics I avoid obvious strippers, professional shoots, filters. Even the ones that have really sexual / bikini pics that aren't private ones are questionable.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
I prefer the subtle ones, even those that hide their face, etc. They are the real non-pros.










Reply With Quote






