Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Jane dough.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching and have not found anything on these ones yet if anyone has any info. PMs are welcome. Thanks and appreciate any info.

    Anika. I know most have been checking on her for awhile now. Anyone taken the plunge or spoken with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/584887019852

    Jayda. Seen her post before but it's been awhile so not sure if she is real or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162853113

    Charlee. Use to post a decent amount on STG but just started posting again on LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162879714

    Kandyy. Use to be on the Seeking sight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162889297

    https://callescort.org/463-224-1216

    Jane Dough. Use to be on Seeking and remember reading reports about her. I can't remember where they are in the threads, but she went by a different name.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162857797
    I know jane dough saw her ove the summer at her incall on Shadeland cool chick no problems. But you're right she went under a different can't recall it.

  2. #21085

    Any reports on these

    Tried searching and have not found anything on these ones yet if anyone has any info. PMs are welcome. Thanks and appreciate any info.

    Anika. I know most have been checking on her for awhile now. Anyone taken the plunge or spoken with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/584887019852

    Jayda. Seen her post before but it's been awhile so not sure if she is real or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162853113

    Charlee. Use to post a decent amount on STG but just started posting again on LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162879714

    Kandyy. Use to be on the Seeking sight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162889297

    https://callescort.org/463-224-1216

    Jane Dough. Use to be on Seeking and remember reading reports about her. I can't remember where they are in the threads, but she went by a different name.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162857797

  3. #21084

    DI crazy week

    Save up those dollars from these terrible LC and STG chicks fellas. This weeks DI lineup is about to be Crazy with all the chicks coming back into town for the next week or so. Stay Safe and Happy start to the New Year.

  4. #21083

    Danii

    Danii.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3179348641

    https://callescort.org/317-934-8641

    Face - 7.

    Body - 6.

    Personality - 10.

    Communication - 10.

    Location - 8.

    BBBJCIMWS - 10.

    Deed - 8.

    Duration. HR.

    GFE. Yes.

    Roses: $$. 8.

    I had a great time with Danii. Setting up was straight forward without any problems. I met her at her house, which was nice and comfortable. She did a great job of making me feel comfortable and she is very friendly and comfortable with herself.

    Getting down to business was easy. DFK, BBBJ, 69 to get started. Then some CG, and then to doggie, which her butt is awesome and I enjoyed that for a long time. Then mish and finally BBBJCIMWS to finish. This girl has some stamina, she takes a pounding, and she was eager to please. Awesome arch skills and moan. Her oral skills are phenomenal. I left her place relaxed and felt I spent all the energy I had hoped to spend. I definitely recommend a visit!

  5. #21082

    Update on Danii & London

    First off; this hobby is so full of serendipity, I couldn't make this up if I tried (reference to my post #21018).

    This is an update on Danii.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3179348641

    And London.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3176031082

    I had messaged London, and didn't get a response (more on this in a minute). A day goes by, I message Danii and we connect. I set up a meeting with her (I'll post a separate review) and when I showed up, we start talking to break the ice, and she says something about how she hasn't had much business for a week because someone stole her roommate's phone, and her roommate is the one who posts their ads. For some reason, I had this gut feeling I could guess who her roommate was and I just blurted out "I have to ask, is "London" your roommate?" and she was little surprised that I asked but she said "yes!" I had noticed they both listed Butler as their location (actually London lists "Butter" LOL, which is what caught my attention) and it always seemed like I saw their posts next to each other, their pictures are very similar, etc.

    Anyway, they both want you guys to know that they are available. They are dealing with the fact that all of their information was on that stolen phone, and so they are probably going to have to create new accounts. If you have their numbers (I checked the numbers on those Info / Stats page and they are correct; apparently I had a wrong number for London initially?) Those are still accurate contact numbers.

    Have fun and be safe guys.

  6. #21081
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried searching here? There's plenty of info on her.
    Wasn't able to find anything on Eva Love. Found plenty on Eva Rose though. Unless I'm searching the wrong term or getting them confused?

    EDIT: I tried searching a little farther back and see there are a number of posts. I guess I did not dig deep enough - thanks for prompting me to try again.

  7. #21080
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDog  [View Original Post]
    She keeps popping up on skip the games for massage and seems like a good visit. Any guidance on this one? Not a name listed on the ad so could not search. Thanks for your time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/910808424301
    If you search for Magical Hands, you should be able to find some minor reviews on her and everything. I think that is what she says her nickname is and what she goes by. I knew I had remembered reading about her in the past and everything since she has been posting for awhile now. Post #21491 and Post #21821 in the Massage Parlor Reports thread, I believe are talking about her with her older ads that she use to have. Don't quote me on that, but I'm almost positive those are about the same girl if I remember correctly.

  8. #21079

    Safe to see?

    She keeps popping up on skip the games for massage and seems like a good visit. Any guidance on this one? Not a name listed on the ad so could not search. Thanks for your time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/910808424301

  9. #21078

    Seen and Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    I think this is Peyton Dawn maybe? Anything I should know? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/162838735.
    Reviewed her awhile back on post #20413 which you should find what you are seeking. Pics are accurate representation of her. Very nice lady. Great BBBJCIMWS which she loves to do and the deed was pretty good as well. Hope this helps.

  10. #21077

    Any reviews for her?

    I think this is Peyton Dawn maybe? Anything I should know? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/162838735.

  11. #21076

    Sure Did

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever take the plunge been looking at her too and she does look good.
    Yes, I was able to take the plunge. Post #20898 should have my review and any information that you are seeking. Stay Safe and Happy New Year.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...116&viewfull=1#post6703116.

  12. #21075
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or seen Eva Bella before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/157348703

    https://callescort.org/463-444-2090

    I was thinking of taking the plunge. She has posted here for awhile now. Text and sounds legit with some reasonable rates for her looks. OF seems legit as well and says she goes from Indianapolis to Vegas from time to time. Not sure of the services or anything though. GFE? BBBJ? Clock Watcher? Any info would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if need be. Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
    Did you ever take the plunge been looking at her too and she does look good.

  13. #21074

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by TifosiGreko  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Eva Love? Her TER looks solid.

    https://indiana.sugarnights.com/escorts/eva-love
    Have you tried searching here? There's plenty of info on her.

  14. #21073

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    All of them are retired, sorry.
    Thanks. For the info. LS.

  15. #21072

    Eva Love

    Anyone have intel on Eva Love? Her TER looks solid.

    https://indiana.sugarnights.com/escorts/eva-love

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape