Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 24785
-
01-04-24 01:13 #21095Senior Member

Posts: 807Heavenly
https://callescort.org/463-444-2614
Face - 5.
Body - 8.
Personality - 9.
Communication - 10.
Location - 9.
Deed - 9.
Duration. HHR.
GFE. Yes. BBBJ.
Roses: $1. 5.
Heavenly is an interesting lady. Was in the mood for another petite and wanted to try her since I heard good things. Funny texter and pretty responsive which I am not used to. Usually takes at least an hour to set up dates but she was quick to respond and want to meet. Walked in the place was a little messy but nothing bad. She vapes but doesn't have a smell. Her BBBJ was good and she took her time without rushing. She did set a time for half an hour so she does monitor the overall session. She allows DFK which was pretty good. She was pretty tight and took it in all positions. Will repeat. I will start having trouble soon of having to repeat too many lady since I have been finding ones that have been checking off all my kinks lately.
-
01-04-24 01:06 #21094Senior Member

Posts: 807White Jade
https://callescort.org/304-908-6317
Face - 7.
Body - 10.
Personality - 8.
Communication - 7.
Location - 8.
Deed - 8.
Duration. HR.
GFE. No.
Roses: $1. 5.
If you are looking for a petite girl she is it. She is super skinny with small tits. Decent enough attitude but horrible communication at first. Went there and got stood up. Thought since her sister was reviewed I would put up with being ghosted and she was the girl in the pics.
She is young and tight. No GFE unfortunately but at her price it is a good time. She has a body more petite than Katie. Only downside is she could use some dental work. She has them all but there is a reason she is not smiling. Everything was covered but the view was amazing from doggy. I will repeat.
-
01-03-24 20:22 #21093Senior Member

Posts: 259Figured about the first one. TGTBT I guess lol. And I think I seen Bella on Tryst where she charges $300 an hour. But then again I've seen escorts (here in Dayton, OH at least) charge differently based on what site people hit them up from so idk if she does that. How old are the pictures of her in the ad I last linked? I saw another comment saying she gained like 50 lbs. But from what I've seen, the picture of her side profile (the one showing off her nice big ass) seems to be new.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 15:59 #21092Senior Member

Posts: 808Bella
When did she start requiring a cover, she always had it in her ad but I seen her several times a few years ago All bare and she did anal quit seeing her because she gained about 50 pounds.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 14:50 #21091Senior Member

Posts: 44Fisting?
Does anyone know of a provider who is able to take a fist either vaginally or anally? Wanting to try this particular kink.
-
01-03-24 14:39 #21090Senior Member

Posts: 116Yo
The first one is a scam. The 2nd his Bella decent CBJ if she's high enough you can get a bad bbj. I've yet to crack bfs with her. But for 140 an hour it's ok.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 14:37 #21089Senior Member

Posts: 401Bella
Lots of reviews on Bella. Do a search.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 12:23 #21088Senior Member

Posts: 136Seeking Professionals
I'd be interested to know what other Seeking girls have gone professional. If anyone knows some. For some reason, I like it
.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 05:21 #21087Senior Member

Posts: 259Any Info?
Title says all. The deposit requirement obviously makes things sus but I wanted to see if anyone had any encounters with her. I might be visiting Indianapolis this month and wanted info this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/255503320360
Also if anyone has info on this one as well that'd be great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...l/133127124467
-
01-02-24 22:14 #21086Senior Member

Posts: 134Jane dough.
I know jane dough saw her ove the summer at her incall on Shadeland cool chick no problems. But you're right she went under a different can't recall it.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 17:27 #21085Senior Member

Posts: 749Any reports on these
Tried searching and have not found anything on these ones yet if anyone has any info. PMs are welcome. Thanks and appreciate any info.
Anika. I know most have been checking on her for awhile now. Anyone taken the plunge or spoken with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/584887019852
Jayda. Seen her post before but it's been awhile so not sure if she is real or not.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162853113
Charlee. Use to post a decent amount on STG but just started posting again on LC.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162879714
Kandyy. Use to be on the Seeking sight.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162889297
https://callescort.org/463-224-1216
Jane Dough. Use to be on Seeking and remember reading reports about her. I can't remember where they are in the threads, but she went by a different name.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162857797
-
01-02-24 02:06 #21084Senior Member

Posts: 749DI crazy week
Save up those dollars from these terrible LC and STG chicks fellas. This weeks DI lineup is about to be Crazy with all the chicks coming back into town for the next week or so. Stay Safe and Happy start to the New Year.
-
01-02-24 00:47 #21083Regular Member

Posts: 38Danii
Danii.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3179348641
https://callescort.org/317-934-8641
Face - 7.
Body - 6.
Personality - 10.
Communication - 10.
Location - 8.
BBBJCIMWS - 10.
Deed - 8.
Duration. HR.
GFE. Yes.
Roses: $$. 8.
I had a great time with Danii. Setting up was straight forward without any problems. I met her at her house, which was nice and comfortable. She did a great job of making me feel comfortable and she is very friendly and comfortable with herself.
Getting down to business was easy. DFK, BBBJ, 69 to get started. Then some CG, and then to doggie, which her butt is awesome and I enjoyed that for a long time. Then mish and finally BBBJCIMWS to finish. This girl has some stamina, she takes a pounding, and she was eager to please. Awesome arch skills and moan. Her oral skills are phenomenal. I left her place relaxed and felt I spent all the energy I had hoped to spend. I definitely recommend a visit!
-
01-02-24 00:30 #21082Regular Member

Posts: 38Update on Danii & London
First off; this hobby is so full of serendipity, I couldn't make this up if I tried (reference to my post #21018).
This is an update on Danii.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3179348641
And London.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3176031082
I had messaged London, and didn't get a response (more on this in a minute). A day goes by, I message Danii and we connect. I set up a meeting with her (I'll post a separate review) and when I showed up, we start talking to break the ice, and she says something about how she hasn't had much business for a week because someone stole her roommate's phone, and her roommate is the one who posts their ads. For some reason, I had this gut feeling I could guess who her roommate was and I just blurted out "I have to ask, is "London" your roommate?" and she was little surprised that I asked but she said "yes!" I had noticed they both listed Butler as their location (actually London lists "Butter" LOL, which is what caught my attention) and it always seemed like I saw their posts next to each other, their pictures are very similar, etc.
Anyway, they both want you guys to know that they are available. They are dealing with the fact that all of their information was on that stolen phone, and so they are probably going to have to create new accounts. If you have their numbers (I checked the numbers on those Info / Stats page and they are correct; apparently I had a wrong number for London initially?) Those are still accurate contact numbers.
Have fun and be safe guys.
-
01-01-24 22:17 #21081Senior Member

Posts: 81Wasn't able to find anything on Eva Love. Found plenty on Eva Rose though. Unless I'm searching the wrong term or getting them confused?
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
EDIT: I tried searching a little farther back and see there are a number of posts. I guess I did not dig deep enough - thanks for prompting me to try again.










Reply With Quote




