Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 781 1281 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 24788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20588

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    There has never been a hot 49 year old.
    Hippie Chick is 47 and she's pretty frickin hot!

  2. #20587

    Soooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    Every single report about her over the last 10 years leads me to believe you'd have more fun putting your own manhood on a mound of broken glass, and then bashing it repeatedly with a meat tenderizer. Pass on this one..
    You're sayin there's a chance. LOL.

  3. #20586

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BlckxLentz  [View Original Post]
    Every single report about her over the last 10 years leads me to believe you'd have more fun putting your own manhood on a mound of broken glass, and then bashing it repeatedly with a meat tenderizer. Pass on this one.

    Kyussfan.

  4. #20585

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    There has never been a hot 49 year old.
    I'd beg to differ, but no sense in debating opinions.

  5. #20584

    Eva Bella anyone?

    Anyone have any info or seen Eva Bella before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/157348703

    https://callescort.org/463-444-2090

    I was thinking of taking the plunge. She has posted here for awhile now. Text and sounds legit with some reasonable rates for her looks. OF seems legit as well and says she goes from Indianapolis to Vegas from time to time. Not sure of the services or anything though. GFE? BBBJ? Clock Watcher? Any info would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if need be. Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

  6. #20583

    Eros Charlie

    Reached out to Charlie. For her escort session wants 500 roses /60 min & 300 roses /30 min. No go for me for now as I can get a DI experience at a better rate unless any of you mongers have input on Charlie. Enquiring minds would like to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    There has never been a hot 49 year old.

  7. #20582

    Cherry. Eros

    Anyone "dipped their toes" with Cherry from Eros. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3123458.htm?cat=1.

    "Then we have to set a date out with deposit (cash app Venmo or gift card). ".

    Wants a deposit so that raised the antenna.

  8. #20581
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDude1971  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her but she is hot, google her number and you get https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1#text=CONTACT%20 DETAILS-,3178863555,-317%2 D886%2 D3555.
    There has never been a hot 49 year old.

  9. #20580

    Re: Charile

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Charlie from Eros? None of her pics showed up on Tineye which is a good sign. Been a few years since I've seen an Eros girl. Any info is most appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDude1971  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her but she is hot, google her number and you get https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1#text=CONTACT%20 DETAILS-,3178863555,-317%2 D886%2 D3555.
    Likewise no info on Eros VIP Charlie except same phone number for MILF Charlie and Southern Comfort Charlie that's been posting on Skipthegames for awhile now. And still no reviews on TER.

    MILF Charlie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/232023864239

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/045078025112

    Southern Comfort Charlie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/968479119988

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/668090153817

  10. #20579

    SweetBae? Anyone

    I could have swore I saw Sweetbae mentioned / reviewed previously. But search is bringing up no results.

    Anyone have any knowledge on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-46a95b491f6c

    IndyAssMan.

  11. #20578
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Charlie from Eros? None of her pics showed up on Tineye which is a good sign. Been a few years since I've seen an Eros girl. Any info is most appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1
    Have not seen her but she is hot, google her number and you get https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1#text=CONTACT%20 DETAILS-,3178863555,-317%2 D886%2 D3555.

  12. #20577

    Omw

    I would like to stop and get a quick blow omw to the airport Saturday afternoon. Could someone give me some recommendations on who is available and reliable for a quick stop and go, at a decent rate? Any help would be much appreciated! I have a wishful message out, hoping on a reply to that!

  13. #20576

    Eros Charlie

    Has anyone seen Charlie from Eros? None of her pics showed up on Tineye which is a good sign. Been a few years since I've seen an Eros girl. Any info is most appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1

  14. #20575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    I'm not sure if the second one is fake or not. It actually seems kind of legit to me but, you're right, there is something strange about it. Maybe LEO, maybe a handler / trafficker, maybe serious pharma, or maybe nothing. I think I noticed this ad before but don't remember if I sent a text or not. If I did, it went unanswered as that's all I've been getting lately.

  15. #20574
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Second one screams fake imo. Most likely both are tbh.
    First one is 100% not real. That's Alkathea. A Instagram / only fans model.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape